Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

void_serfer posted:

Alright folks, so my prompt is Robots/Deus Ex Machina.

Sky's the limit with this subject, as you can go from Wall-E to Gundam and anything in between. It can also be a cyborg, or an evil sentient Roomba! Have fun with it, and get weird please.

Sign-up Deadline: Friday, November 27th

Due on Sunday, December 13th

I found this a couple of days too late to hop on the last one, but now I'm here, on the ground floor. I shall participate, good sir and/or madame!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
I just emerged from a Cyberpunk induced coma and forgot I signed up for this. I'm late. If I get time to draw something tomorrow, I will put it up as penance but not as a participant, but that's pretty unlikely. I'm very sorry for failing the spirit of the thread.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
I have an idea and I might even do it! Signing up for this.