Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Sedgr posted:

As judge for the Artdome this week I can't really make an official entry but I wanted to do a piece for the challenge anyway. So I did up one of the prompts and timelapsed the sculpting.

Did my best youtuber impression and its a little wonky but I've never done video content before.

https://youtu.be/vdkP9rM4olM

End result:

Is it worthwhile to do? I would do more if people like them. Takes a bit of time to get it together but I don't mind it.

Also everyone feel free to double up on the title prompts if one strikes your fancy. Different interpretations of the same title by different people are interesting to see as well.

The author's name is making me irrationally angry, well done.

Also I might give Queen of Mars a go, but the horrendous wifi on this holiday might scupper things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'd like to get involved in this thread, but first I have a really stupid question:
How exactly do I post images in SA?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

readingatwork posted:

Get an imgur account and upload your pics to there. Once done you can generate links you can use to post in forums like this one.

At least that’s how I do it.

Thanks!

I'll give this prompt a shot, I think.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Dried flowers and a kangaroo jawbone fragment, drawn and coloured on a tablet. Does it count as a still life when both subjects are dead?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'll try some robots!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

A Robot
Drawn on my tablet
At 3 in the morning, aagh

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
We’re not very respectful of robots, are we...

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Trabant posted:

Linocut print using oil ink on mulberry paper. Sorry for the photo instead of a scan -- it's very much not dry in the least, so a scanner is a no-go.

Well, you wouldn't want to run wet ink through a scanner! All that ink would be lost, like tears in rain. It needs time to dry.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Awesome! Thanks for the (kind of technical) win, void serfer!
Thanks also for the crit- the hands and arms were bugging me and felt off, and I couldn't work out why...

Anyway, on to the prompt for this month:

:siren: DRAW (or paint/sew/engrave/pixelify etc) YOUR USERNAME :siren:

Goon usernames are pretty magical: they can be alternately intriguing, funny, baffling, gross or cryptic. I'd love to see people art-ing their SA forums user names. You can take things entirely literally, or use it as inspiration for your art; ideally it should be possible for us to spot some connection between the two...
The usual rules apply, although the "no fanart" rule can be bent if your username is actually "sonic_the_hedgehog_playing_backgammon" or something similarly specific.
Declare by: the very last second of 2020, because why not
Entries close: midnight AEST, 5th January 2021

e: for a more accurate title

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Dec 15, 2020

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I now regret my decision

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Zonko_T.M. posted:

Does anyone know what this guy is called? I've tried every combo of tree-trimming robot I can think of and no dice.

Ask in the OSHA thread in GBS; they'll have a make and model and production year within 5 minutes.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Artdome signups are closing soon-!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Signups are closed!
The Arts are due on midnight AEST, 5th January 2021

Our artists are:
TVsVeryOwn
void_serfer
HeartArt
Truman Peyote
Krispy Wafer
Doll House Ghost

And after re-reading that list of names I can't wait to see what people come up with...

(Also, how do I go about getting that fancy Art Dome tag?)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

TVsVeryOwn posted:

We're allowed animation? gently caress

I don't know what the usual Dome rules are, but I'd be happy to allow it. As long as it's, like, not an entire short film or something.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Welcome once again to-

-where today our artists render their own SA usernames. There's some great stuff here, across an astonishing variety of media. It has not been easy to find a winner! I seriously considered rolling a dice for it at one point. Anywho...

TVsVeryOwn posted:

felt cute, might delete later
Materials: electrical tape, CRT TV, camcorder, capture card, Photoshop

There's no doubt that a staticky TV screen is a powerful bit of imagery. (Even if it's full impact might be lost on Young People Today.) I absolutely love the chunky analog messiness of this, all those sandwiched layers of outdated tech and data loss. It is defiantly inefficient and out of date, like one of those flamethrower-powered vintage cars from Mad Max. (It also means I have no idea how to critique this, since I'm not even sure what it is.)
I was going to say that the actual look of the final product doesn't overly appeal to me. But then it took me right back to 1993 and watching late night tv with my much older, cooler, less-rule-abiding brother. I can hear this picture. Which is a great achievement.

Krispy Wafer posted:

Let's do this.

Yeah, there are some random pixels in the background and I think at least one frame is repeating. SO WHAT.

Materials: pixels, booze.

Food with human faces aaaaaaaaaa
So, it's a cheerful jolly brown wafer, with friendly big blue text and a nice chunky pixelly art style, and he's running! Woo! But is that a hint of sadness in the Wafer's blink? And a touch of stubborn pride to the epitaph, "shitposting since '02"? And to where is this Wafer running, we ask? Onwards, we answer. Ever onwards.
I've never had much luck getting .gifs to work how I picture them in my head, but I did have an animation student as a housemate for a couple years there. There's a couple of ooooold animator's tricks you could've used to make the Wafer's stride more convincing- making the body go up and down a little bit with each step would have helped.
Still: it's fun and creepily compelling, and while the animation is a bit janky, the colour palette is magnificent. You've made a food product ad, and given it the least appetising background colour possible. Stale milk and phlegm. It takes a while for one's conscious mind to register this hue, and figure out why one is involuntarily grimacing...

Truman Peyote posted:

Materials: bristol board, india ink, watercolor.
I'd been considering these materials for the cover of the comic book I've been working on so this is also a sort of experiment for that.

(I had to wiki "truman capote" for this one, sorry. And then "peyote.")
This is nice. I like the linework, the little touches of shading, the lovely saturated colours. The symmetrical composition, combined with Truman's posture and restrained monochrome scheme, provide a sense of calm. Yet the hypercolour canyon and Truman's expression suggest watchful anticipation. And the little Saturn silhouette is great, a pleasingly geometrical detail in a world of hatchings and bumps. The one thing I don't like is that yellow patch of horizon- I feel a sense of distance would be better provided by a really smooth and even wash of colour.
Three questions:
-why do Truman's shoes break the monochrome scheme? It's otherwise really strong, and best not messed with.
-the blue-green canyons almost form a butterfly wing shape around Truman, which seems appropriate given "peyote" translates as "butterfly cocoon" (thanks Mister Google.) Was this, like, intentional?
-have you thought about where you'd fit a title etc in this composition? It would seem a shame to cover over that nice rich stretch of red sky.

Doll House Ghost posted:

Medium: Affinity Designer

I did a dumb thing and Affinity refuses to open my work file ever again because it's 2,7Gt (lol) so this is less ready than I'd liked. But I wanted to post something and arguably there's both a doll house and ghost so oh well. Open in new tab to look at deets.

This one poses a lot of questions. It this a human ghost who has taken up residence in a doll's house because the decor feels more familiar? Or is the ghost unaware they are in a dollhouse? Or is it the ghost of a doll? Or the spirit of the dollhouse itself, a kind of genius loci spawned by the fundamental creepiness of dreadful Victorian-era children's stuff?
Regardless, all the details are here: the flowers are dead, the portraits are wrong, the bath is suspiciously full. The colours are bright yet stained; the rooms are well-lit yet shadows gather in the corners. And the little skulls and dead flowers are drawn with exacting, fussy attention to detail: a kind of prim stuffiness beautifully at odds with the subject matter. It's just really clever.
All of this speculation comes later. Having grown up with Where's Wally books, my first instinct was to track down as many weird little details as possible. I would have liked to see a finished version with more details to find, had the program not choked to death on your giant file and/or succumbed to the influence of the Ghost.

This one is sneaky. I nearly missed it.
Here is an astronaut, tethered to some kind of spaceship. The composition is excellent, very dynamic, and I like the figure's pose . The linework gives the impression of highly technical detail, which never quite resolves when one focuses on it. (This is a cruel trick to play on a recovering scifi nerd.) The background wash is really wonderful and provides a sense of space and movement that-
Wait. Everything is white. Or light grey. You've drawn a space scene with no black.
It's great. The question then becomes, is this Void space, or something stranger? Is our subject an astronaut at all?
My one complaint would be the thingy at the bottom right- I feel it would have benefited from having less detail, on par with the other Void Thingies. It seems somehow a bit cartoonish compared with the rest of the picture?
Still. Great composition, great ink, the linework is making me feel truly envious and "space scene w/ white background" is just genius.

HeartArt posted:

Ran outta time on this one, but wanted to do something artsy fartsy and I did, so success!
Medium: procreate

Okay. So, years and years ago, when I was a lowly student in a (very) long-distance relationship, I managed to drop in on my beloved at their university; they had to go to a lecture for an hour or so, so they suggested I just hang out in the med school library while I waited; so I ensconced myself in a back corner with a book and was happily reading until I glanced up and noticed, on the shelf next to me, a human liver floating in a jar; and as my horrified gaze traversed the shelves I realised I had basically wandered into a room walled with bits of humans floating in various glass containers, up to and including an entire hand that I can still see in dreams some nights.
Anyway! The point is, I can confirm that your anatomically correct heart is very skilfully rendered, and the casual-looking linework somehow conveys a surprising amount of detail and a pleasing sense of three-dimensionality, if that is a word. The hundreds of tiny love hearts form a wonderful threefold irony: they make a nice contrast with the anatomical heart (which is the real heart-?); they give the impression of red blood cells pulsing through veins under a microscope; and they look like something a kid might doodle on the back of a school book, yet there are hundreds of the drat things, each one rendered with the same level of care. Again, a really clever artwork, filled with multiple levels of intersecting irony.

SO

After spending an embarrassingly long time agonising over this, and fretting over how to resolve a kind of multi-way tie, we can announce that the winner of the first ArtDome for 2021 is Truman Peyote. They have given us a true "front cover" image: something striking, amusing and sincere, that prompts us to ask: I wonder what's next?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'm IN for this one. I think I remember this book, or a companion book, from our school library. It had a really odd and morbid final page speculating that teleportation is kind of like killing people, when you think about it.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Krispy Wafer posted:

Yeah, but it's also kind of creating people if you think about it. Look at the bright side while performing your future job as a teleporter operator.

This is inspirational stuff for artdome, gotta say

Truman Peyote posted:

uh, yes, of course, all my art is layered with meaning

New thread title, surely

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'm not sure you could call what I'm drawing "art," but I'm certainly having a lot of fun with it.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Well, it's not art exactly, but it was a stupid amount of fun to make!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
We goons are a troubled people.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Thanks for the win. This was a really fun prompt; it reminded me very much of being a kid, scribbling away on a rainy Saturday afternoon. (A theme I'll continue into this month's prompt...)
Well done to the other artists! I really want to meet Javabot and Desdemona and Billy again.
Well, perhaps not Billy.

Anywho, this month's prompt is:
D I N O S A U R S
Because dinosaurs are the best. And the history of dinosaur illustration is super interesting in its own right.
Last century, dinosaurs were firmly embedded in the public imagination as primitive lumbering behemoths, thanks to some really lovely "golden age" illustrators such as Charles Knight...

...ironically, Knight's out-evolved dinos were themselves out-evolved, as we gradually learnt that many dinosaurs were (probably) warm-blooded, intelligent, active and sociable. They may even have been coloured something other than Hippopotamus Grey! James Gurney takes this to an interesting extreme in Dinotopia, a book from the early 90's that Young Me read until it dissolved...

...dinosaur illustration is currently in something of a renaissance, with incredible fossil finds recording skin impressions, colouration and the presence (controversially!) of feathers...

(Simon Stahlenhag)

...culminating in the fascinating and eminently google-able "shrink-wrapped dinosaurs" movement, which encourages illustrators to remember that there's more to a critter than its skeleton.

(I wish I could find the original source for this, but I suck at internet)

SO

Let's draw/paint/sew/pixelify/engrave/etc some dinosaurs! The winner will be whichever picture a 9-year-old is most likely to stick on their wall.

e: Sign-ups close at midnight on Sunday the 14th of February
Submissions close at midnight, Sunday the 28th of February

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 3, 2021

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Angrymog posted:

Count me in for dinos

I am willing to consider various enormous extinct felines as "dinosaurs" for the purposes of this exercise

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

thrashingteeth posted:

Total new guy here and really want to sign up for dinosaurs! Love those nasty bastards

A winning post/username combo, anyway

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
That's it for sign-ups. The following artists...

Angrymog
bobthenameless
Doctor Dogballs
hallo spacedog
Johnny-on-the-Spot
Krispy Wafer
Spectral Elvis
thrashingteeth
void_serfer

...will be drawing dromaeosaurs, painting parasaurolophi and animating ankylosaurs. The most highly evolved artist wins the right to set next month's artdome challenge!
Submissions close on the 28th of February, or when a trillion-tonne asteroid impacts the Yucatan peninsula, whichever comes first.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
These are all excellent, keep them coming!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Let's wrap this up, shall we?

hallo spacedog posted:

This chompy boi is a rubber linocut print with water based ink on mixed fiber printmaking paper.

This is just excellent, as plenty of other posters have said! It works wonderfully as a dynamic whirlwind of teeth-and-claws and as a study of different dinosaurian scale, skin and feather textures.
Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of the actual print?

Krispy Wafer posted:

Guess I'll be the sad sack who tries to follow that awesome linocut. I am probably the only submission that includes dinos with guns, though.

Nice textures, gorgeous colours and subtle linework combine to create a classic dinosaur combat panorama. Except that every dinosaur is carrying the worst possible weapon. Oh my gosh.
I love it. A few details are a bit off, like the (admittedly very challenging) perspective on the theropod's legs, or the lack of detail on the stegosaurus' feet. But honestly, when a pterosaur is flying past in the background with a halberd, a bit of wobbly detail just enhances the whole thing.

thrashingteeth posted:

Feels a bit pointless adding this in after that amazing t rex lino. SAVAGE IT.
The colours got a bit weird in the photo, need to invest in a scanner.

I really like this feathered parasaurolophus. I've never seen them illustrated with feathers- they do a lot to define the volume of the creature.
I'm not a fan of how the red tail draws the eye, and I feel the plants around the border crowd things too much. But moving past that, there's a lovely melancholy air to the whole thing, with that delicate blue background, and the fantastical, almost botanical-looking plumes, and the creature's overall posture- is it resting, is it dead...?
A picture that rewards a long, long look.

Spectral Elvis posted:

All digital using clip studio and affinity studio.
This is the closest I've been to finishing a piece of art in well over 10 years, and for that alone I'm very happy. Hoping this is the first of many.

Dinosaurs! With guns! And moxie! And three cigars! And asteroid tats! And really, really good colour!!
This is another fun picture. I can't think of much more to say about it, beyond: I'm super glad to hear that this picture was a bit of a milestone for you- keep them coming! This one was, incidentally, my wife's favourite.

void_serfer posted:

Love all of these entries so far!

As a life-long dinosaur fan, I must congratulate your use of the rarely-seen reverse-angle triceratops. And those tyrannosaurus feet are just perfect; there is a real sense of weight and mass there. Sadly the tyrannosaurus' head shape seems a bit off, somehow...
Overall I love the drama of this composition, and the excellent, assured linework on (for example) the ground and the dinosaurs' musculature.
It took me a while to notice that this classic dinosaur combat scene occurs in a ruined city, and that just raises all sorts of questions. Come to think of it, it reminds me a lot of the great T-Rex vs Styracosaurus painting from Dinotopia; was that an influence?

Angrymog posted:

sorry, I've just been knackered and sad the past few weeks :(

Sorry to hear that :(

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

Its been a bad couple weeks, I wish I gave myself more time to work on this, but I'm proud I could get it out even if it was rushed at the end.

That is a good accurate-looking raptor, with a really wonderful dynamic pose. (Come to think of it, the kid's pose is really well done too.) And you've managed to draw a kid with a dinosaur in a way that is neither cutesy nor cynical; it would be all to easy to slip into one or the other!
I don't know what your workflow is like, but for interests' sake, would it be possible to post this without the text? You've drawn a such a compelling little duo and I wonder if the text distracts from it.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I'm drawing a triceratops but it's like 5% done and I need to get ready for mid-term exams. sorry!

Fine, fine, I guess passing your exams and ensuring your academic future is more important than drawing the Best Dinosaur Ever. Probably.

What's this? Three reverse-angle triceratops in one week!?
This is some classic Charles R. Knight stuff here. There are no fancy modern dinosaurs with feathers in this picture- the grey scales of the triceratops and the red-striped tyrannosaurus are giving me a powerful feeling of deja vu from the books I used to carry everywhere as a kid. I mean, it's even got dinosaurs drinking, hunting, and the obligatory pterodactyls flying past...
One hint I can think of offering is to check how your dinosaur's feet are interacting with the ground- are they lost in bracken, grass, dust, mud? This will help give them a feeling of weight and motion.
Still, I'm a sucker for these Mesozoic ecology-style pictures!

So, another month of absurdly good pictures. I love them all! But our winner for this round is first-time entrant hallo spacedog with this beautifully detailed and excellently composed chompy boi.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Rainforest is on my list of Things I Wish I Could Draw But Can't, so I'll give it a try!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

There isn't a huge amount of similarity, I guess, but it's just one of those images that's burned pretty thoroughly into the memory of Young Me!

I can see why you kept the tagline- it is a very cool line. I appreciate the textless version too; it's such a striking pairing of figures that immediately sets the brain off trying to come up with stories...

Krispy Wafer posted:

Thanks for the feedback, especially about the colors. I've only recently tried learning color theory and I still kind of suck.

That was made using a template called ColorLab from a company called RetroSupply. It tries to emulate old school 3 color printing by giving you a palette of red, blue, and yellow and ONLY red, blue, and yellow. Any other hues are done by layering those primary colors and adjusting opacity accordingly. It's kind of a pain, but I like the effect.

I'll have to look into that, it sounds laborious but the results are very interesting. Nice luminous colour.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

void_serfer posted:

This is amazing. drat that cute little trike.

Yep, Dinotopia is peak 90's in a lot of ways, but it never fails to inspire me to Just Get Drawing. My copy has damaged pages from Young Me attempting to trace bits of it.
(This scene incidentally shows Bix negotiating with the Rexes by saying "oh hai, don't mind us, we're just here to ask you not to attack the herd of completely defenceless Fatosaurus that is definitely certainly coming through this jungle tomorrow.")

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Okay, this is super gimmicky, but I wanted to give it a shot: a stereoscopic/magic eye thingy! If you don't get it at first, let your eyes unfocus so that you can see four rainforest froggies, then slowly bring them back into focus until two of the frogs overlap.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

readingatwork posted:

Teach me your art magic Tree Bucket

They're really easy to make! The picture's made of half a dozen layers (vines & ferns/ big leaves/ leaf litter etc), with each layer shifted a bit to the right in the left image, and a bit to the left in the right image. As they layers get "closer" to the viewer they need to get shifted more and more, like a 1 2 4 8 16 kind of pattern.
Turns out if you get the left and right images mixed up, then it creates a really migraine-inducing reverse depth-of-field thing. Also the green water kind of breaks the illusion, because I wasn't prepared to minutely shift individual lines of pixels.
I got the idea from Australian kid's illustrator Rolf Heimann, who did lots of fun mazes and illusions for the kiddies, peppered with references to the trauma of surviving the firebombing of Dresden at the age of four.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

sigma 6 posted:

Can't make this work but then again I was born completely blind in my left eye so... maybe that's why. Could never get any of the magic eye illusions things to work either. :(

Really sorry, if you're blind in one eye, then it won't work for you. If it’s any consolation, the Happy Forest Frog begins inducing headaches after about thirty seconds!

I’ll have to post some of his stuff later...

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Doll House Ghost posted:

The Long Rain.

Affinity Designer (recommended, if you want to gently caress around with vector and pixel at the same time).

That's just beautiful. Are you from a part of the world with rainforests?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
In for Gods, and congrats to DHG for a well-earned win!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

ButtWolf posted:

Im new here. Ill draw a thing.

Awww, you missed the "draw your username" challenge by a month or two.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

GODDESS OF WIFI, circa 2020
This artists’ rendition depicts the domestic or household goddess Wifi, adorned with symbols of abundance and protection, and surrounded by her sacred aura.
By the early 21st century, most pre-Crash homes held a shrine to this household spirit. Wifi was believed to bestow peace, prosperity and knowledge upon the home; in exchange, her shrine or “router” was kept in a prominent place within the building, and placated with certain secret words. While primarily a nurturing spirit, there are references to Wifi's victory over a shadowy figure known (perhaps pejoratively) as "Die-Lup."
It is important to remember that there was no “one” Wifi; rather, every home hosted its own Wifi goddess. A family might allow an honoured visitor to petition their resident Wifi by providing the necessary secret prayer-words. It was understood that this blessing would cease once the visitor had exited the home.
Of interest to linguists is the obvious link between this goddess’ name and the Anglish word for a female spouse. This is thought to hint at an earlier role in agricultural fertility rites, one that was evidently lost with the growing urbanisation of pre-Crash culture.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

hallo spacedog posted:

I did Artio, Celtic bear goddess.
Relief print.

It's gorgeous, I want to feed/worship/colour in this beastie.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Thanks for the challenge and the critiques, Doll House Ghost! I really liked how this month's collection turned out; every entry felt like it had some kind of story or real personality behind it.
Also, I'll sign up for lucky charms.

e: congrats on the soon-to-be-Hallo Spacepup

Tree Bucket fucked around with this message at 12:27 on May 3, 2021

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Chernabog posted:

Ended up going on a creative spree today and finished it way ahead of time.
Charm Vendor, Digital

YES

A highly auspicious start to the entries!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I had real trouble coming up with something this month, but in the end, went with my friends' jokes about lucky dice and not "using up all of the 6's" by rolling them too much...

(on another note, I feel real bad for the maimed rhino)