Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I participate good sir/madam/void creature!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I accept this challenge! Here's to having my poo poo together enough to actually participate this time.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I'm in!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
Hell yeah I'll draw some food

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
Hell yeah, I’m in

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

sigma 6 posted:

Giving you fuckers until the 10th. Sorry to move the goal post. Truth is that I am movin into a new place and the term is starting and ... time... WTF does that even mean during a pandemic?

Sorry to be *that* guy. poo poo's been going sideways in my life and I need a few days to get settled into a new place. Hope you understand. Psyched about the submissions so far. Didn't expect the landlord would kick 6 people out at once but you know... apocalypse bingo.

Tbh I totally forgot about this until just now so it gives me time to work on my submission! That moving situation sucks, I hate moving even in normal times. I hope moving goes smoothly for you!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I went the other theme route! In typical fashion I got an extension and still completed mine last minute. I wish I was a skateboarding dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I am super in for sharks!