Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

Sentient AI seeking human companionship
Count me in for this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

This was really good motivation for me to work on something for more than 3 minutes! I'm trying to get back into regular practice.

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback y'all! I'm still trying to get comfortable with digital painting (my training is in oil), and I feel like I have a better idea of what I need to focus on right now.

Edit: Didn't see the new prompt til after I posted this, gently caress yeah! This is my poo poo! I'm in.

Mar Gar fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Nov 26, 2019

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

חי
Teeny tiny block print on a security envelope.

(Sorry for the pic, my scanner isn't cooperating.)

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

lofi posted:

Mar Gar, do you have a zoomed out pic of yours? I'd love to get a better idea of it's teenyness.

It's about 5x7cm, here's a quarter for scale. I'm honestly just really proud of myself for not running the knife through my hand, it's been a few years since I've carved anything.

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

1. Thanks for the positive feedback! I definitely needed that this week.

2. God drat IT, FISH NOISE

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

I'm in, having a due date might do me some good right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

Heck yes I am ready to draw some robots!