Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Look in the mirror. You look like poo poo. I mean usually you are decent but just lately, you kinda look like poo poo. Get some sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
On average, I only sleep about 3.5-4 hours a night. I grab a cat nap during the day, though.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'll sleep when you're dead

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
just...one more...post...

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

thank you op, you're right

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

7-9 hours of sleep per night per adult is what's needed. Look at yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror if you think this thread is beneath you.
I think you'll find your average hours of sleep per night is beneath where it should be for a healthy lifestyle

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I ran out of my mirtazipine a couple of days ago and sleeping is loving hard right now ☹️

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

I get plenty of sleep, my narcolepsy just makes it so the sleep is not helpful in any way shape or form

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Big Beef City posted:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
Ive only been sleeping every other night and I don’t feel like poo poo when I do it now. I have ascended.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I put OPs mom to sleep...with my dilz

(Extremely inadequate foreplay and severly lacking intercourse bored her)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

clockwork chaos posted:

I get plenty of sleep, my narcolepsy just makes it so the sleep is not helpful in any way shape or form
This but sleep apnea. Fate decided I needed to cosplay as Darth Vader before shuffling off to dreamland.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Turn on your monitor rofl

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Ive only been sleeping every other night and I don’t feel like poo poo when I do it now. I have ascended.

Stop doing meth lol

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

get yourself some Diphenhydramine hydrochloride sleeping tablets
It's only got a drug half life of 4-6 hours, unlike the 12 hours poo poo rear end Doxylamine Succinate has which makes you drowsy for the whole day after taking it.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

It's only got a drug half life of 4-6 hours, unlike the 12 hours poo poo rear end Doxylamine Succinate has which makes you drowsy for the whole day after taking it.

no way man, always wake up feeling like poo poo and just want to go back to sleep when i take dph

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

why dont you just say get some benadryl weirdo

unless you are not in the usa then i dunno what the gently caress they do with drug names there and if so carry on

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

On average, I only sleep about 3.5-4 hours a night. I grab a cat nap during the day, though.

I cannot do that. The cat keeps me awake.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pfft if you think i look like poo poo now just wait until you see me in the morning!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

You do too many drugs.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Rad-daddio posted:

Cats sleep most the day, that saying is stupid.. never use it again!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was gonna threadshit but I see it’s my goon elder evil agita. Maybe he’s on to something here

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I look like poo poo because of bad genes and morbid obesity OP. Jumping into conclusions about my sleeping habits is probably some kind of bigotry

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I once was so sleep deprived that I saw and spoke to my manager at work only to have that person enter the room, also shadows that would chase people.

Now I sleep a healthy 4 to 6 hours every day

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I read about some book by a psychoanalyst that posits that one important reason people sleep so badly is that we fret over getting enough sleep and feel guilty when we don't get the fool 7-8 hours.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
ok thanks for being honest w/ me about it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i only sleep a meager 12-16 hours a day.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Yes OP but try telling that to my insomniac headmates they'll probably just resort to childish namecalling

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Awesome, can you watch the baby for awhile then?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I onto your scheme op.
:sludgepal:

I can go on AS LONG AS I HAVE TO

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
Did you know . Diphen is a controlled substance in Zambia. Your allergy medicine could get you 5-20 there.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
if i go back to sleep after waking up i have a good chance of getting sleep paralysis

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Seasonal allergies are kicking my rear end today, I spent most of it asleep. Few more hours couldn't hurt though.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Suck me to sleep, OP

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
No way, I slept 26 hours last night.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
My face just shut off.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
You guys don't have to listen to me- you never have before. But today is a holiday, and its a good chance to get some sleep

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I can't, the dead are more likely to stare back at me the longer I sleep :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Evil Agita posted:

Look in the mirror. You look like poo poo. I mean usually you are decent but just lately, you kinda look like poo poo. Get some sleep

Lies