Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I ejected hard when it was implied that hey, that guy who was burned to death we don't know if he deserved it after I stared asking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

It's almost like they think Biden is also a facist or something.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

it is 100% a joke my dude

Oh I know, I just like stating the obvious.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I remember pointing to a third party report about how a very dark skinned Afro-Venezuelan man had a tire slipped over his head, which was then set on fire was pretty racist according to the report. I was informed that there really wasn't any racism in Venezuela as everyone is mestizo, and was told then that he had stolen a phone and in that case probably deserved it and I noped the gently caress out of there.

Kokoro Wish has issued a correction as of 13:03 on May 1, 2021

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

reignonyourparade posted:

That tweet guy wasn't just bullshitting but looking at the tweet he was kinda... not exaggerating things, and not even really being alarmist since it's legitimately stuff to be concerned about, but kind of presenting it in the most pessimistic way if that makes sense? Less "three pronged" and more "two separate legalistic challenges more grasping at straws than anything else, and also some people within the military that i don't think any of us can actually judge the size of/what they'd actually be capable of."

The guy actually has a YouTube channel where he makes videos on a lot of SA politics and other subjects. The last video was on what was going on, and he sounded a lot more doubtful of this coup attempts efficacy as time has gone on. There's not enough cover for people to jump in and support any of these actions being taken, as far as interested foreign parties go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Liberals just desperately more than anything want to be racist against someone openly

It's pretty much this. Seeing all these memes is triggering me, as a victim of this kind of poo poo, like nothing has in a while.