Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's a really dipshit deference to authenticity. As if the "authenticity" of somebody's identity should mean all your convictions go flying out the window.

im imagining someone trying to understand the usa by taking what Average Americans say at face value and im nodding thoughtfully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its a gross appeal to lib paternalism

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i didn't know what was going on until it already happened, and a trivial amount of looking had me find stuff that indicated that people were calling out that there was a planned coup based on falsifying fraud, back in august

gently caress mainstream media, its just insane how worthless they are. bunch of press release laundering lapdogs.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
in which the police just spontaneously joined in out of the well known love for freedom and protesters known to exist among pigs

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i recall some dnd goons getting really irritated about elliot being brought up

"yes we know a murderous ghoul is running the show, can we discuss the things that really matter now"

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Corky Romanovsky posted:

you can't cite past actions and outcomes because they have no relation to this thread

we've discussed this already. read the OP. we're not going to rehash what was already said. read the OP. you're just kramering in to offer your yankee views about mass slaughter funded by your nation in South America for over a century while ignoring what the people of Venezuela have been crying out for. read the OP.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I want the whole scoop, it deserves to be archived in the pyf saga thread

e: if he was a cia plant i want the cia to know, as ik of this communist hotbed, i am extremely fond of bribes.

Tiler Kiwi has issued a correction as of 10:35 on May 1, 2021

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i dont doubt that there were actual bolivans that felt that way, but they felt that way because every country has those kinds of incredible assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
if only the dictators in south america faced justice

*right wing coup regime head is jailed*

no no no what are you DOING