Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
None yet, they voted if the constitution should be replaced and who would rewrite it. They decided that an extra elected committee would be in charge of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
A serious medical condition of being knifed in the back

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
It's always nice to have some proof of US imperialism in action but the revelation that the US was complicit in Central/South American massacres is like the opposite of groundbreaking.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Too close to really call until the rural votes are in, but the revelation that liberals will rather marry the fascists to save capitalism isn't exactly new.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Maybe they can put her in a cell next to Anez and put the nuclear waste warning outside.

quote:

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

edit:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1402294861835898885

Junkozeyne has issued a correction as of 23:02 on Jun 8, 2021

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Might be Fujimori's last chance to avoid prison so optics aren't exactly an issue

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

Thankfully a french doctor invented a comprehensive treatment for people like her, it was even named after him

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
I wish I could tell my boss 'the commies are microwaving my brain' in order to take the day off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
One can hope the Florida flotilla sails again and drowns on the was to Cuba