Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

lmao my lovely neighbor called the cops on us for having too many people over and said it was a fire hazard

there are eight people here. how do you even know unless you're staring out the window at the house.

this is a feud for the ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Somebody up Don Cherry's meds, please and thank you

PS gently caress the Bruins

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
That is a shamefully bland suit Don, c'mon man

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
BOBBY ORR

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
Well this clip from the Armstrong interview is him excusing himself so: about what one should expect

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Tom Gorman posted:

lmao my lovely neighbor called the cops on us for having too many people over and said it was a fire hazard

there are eight people here. how do you even know unless you're staring out the window at the house.

who calls the cops on eight people

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Serisothikos posted:

who calls the cops

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Another great Coach's Corner! Don almost said a profanity, but caught himself.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm getting tornado warning coverage instead of the NBC intermission and I feel like this is probably fine from the hockey side of things.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

White people

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This meteorologist narrating the tornado coverage is absolutely dreadful and yet is still better than Liam McHugh and Company.

Tom Gorman posted:

Your neighbor sucks, OP.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm getting tornado warning coverage instead of the NBC intermission and I feel like this is probably fine from the hockey side of things.

you know viewers are gonna bitch as they get swept away

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

CBJSprague24 posted:

Your neighbor sucks, OP.

she has some sort of mental illness and I do not know what it is but she's called the police on me 4 times now for doing simple things such as watching hockey with friends, having a garden and mowing the lawn (x2)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

you know viewers are gonna bitch as they get swept away

What's funny about this is I seen to remember hearing Dayton usually does well in the ratings for one sport and its tournament or playoff time, but I can't remember if it's the NHL or something else like March Madness.

E- aw, this girl is so young, she must be an intern or something. Her voice is shaking. I feel bad for poking fun at her and hope she has a good broadcast. :unsmith:

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Tom Gorman posted:

she has some sort of mental illness and I do not know what it is but she's called the police on me 4 times now for doing simple things such as watching hockey with friends, having a garden and mowing the lawn (x2)

it's called old white lady syndrome

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Lol the Bruins loving suck

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
lol that was the worst poo poo I've ever seen

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hell yeah

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
eastern conference huh

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Tarasenkowns

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Lmao :siren:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

LMFAO

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
Faaaaaaart

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

gently caress yes

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I mean, like, I guess it's not so bad if another parade doesn't gently caress up downtown.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

bewbies posted:

eastern conference huh

They're poo poo!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress YES

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Hahaha what the gently caress was that

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
Bruins D is so off tonight

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Hhahahahah yes! Go Blues!

ktonastya
Aug 23, 2006

I'm afraid I just "blue" myself

Tarasenko!!! gently caress yes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gloria is real

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
ouch bad giveaway

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Teddybear posted:

I mean, like, I guess it's not so bad if another parade doesn't gently caress up downtown.

it's only game one though

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

oh gently caress is Steve Ott an assistant on STL?

Now I want the Bruins to win

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I'm on a Roku delay but gently caress THE BRUINS

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bruins have to rally now, lol....

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

NBC is beside themselves. Driving around downtown Boston begging (thru texts) the Bruins for the address to Bobby Orr's home

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Got one back :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SOME GUY SCORED :siren:

I've waited years to watch hockey on cable on a big HDTV, I finally get it, and I'm probably going to have to go to streaming because of this.

That said, I'm fine with just coverage given this poo poo might miss me by about four miles if it stays together long enough, so I'd rather have that and stream the hockey.