Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Oh, is it, mom? Is it time to "stop playing video games" and go to bed? Well, you know best. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Policeman: You plowed into a school bus with your car while using your phone

Me: Yeah, but look at my score!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I cant believe you sent me a text between 5pm and 6pm! You know that's my raid time! No we all died because of you. Look you clearly don't care about me. Yes this is a breakup over text. I'm blocking you now and getting back to the raid.

vanisher

pixaal posted:

I cant believe you sent me a text between 5pm and 6pm! You know that's my raid time! No we all died because of you. Look you clearly don't care about me. Yes this is a breakup over text. I'm blocking you now and getting back to the raid.

Okay sir but do please pick up your prescription within 5 days, thank you for choosing CVS

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hardcore mobile gambler is super rich in autralian bitcoin

Macnult

for the hardcore mobile gamer: hardcore mobile gaming eyewear

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Macnult posted:

for the hardcore mobile gamer: hardcore mobile gaming eyewear

this is going to save me from so many pains in the necj

Korean Boomhauer
life is hecken pay to win and it pisses me off . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Yes the charges are mine, now unlock my credit card, I know I've charged $200 30 times in the past 2 hours, there's only 15 minutes left on this event draw and I have 7 of the guy I want, I need 8 to make him reach his perfect form for 1% more stats, and if I miss it he wont be available again until NEXT YEAR. I will fall so behind if I miss this!

What do you mean my card is maxed? Can I open a new card and you just give me the info, like right now?

sig by owlhawk911