Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sal of the peaceful doggo av wishes murder upon no one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Flamander (4): Jedit, b-minus1, IllegallySober, b-minus1, Nep-Nep, Tired Moritz
Nep-Nep (2): Squiggly, Flamander, b-minus1, Squiggly
Anomalous Amalgam (2): IllegallySober, IllegallySober, Squiggly, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (1): Squiggly, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Flamander, Flamander, Squiggly, Hal Incandenza
Jedit (1): SalTheBard, SalTheBard, Anomalous Amalgam
SalTheBard (0): Flamander, Flamander, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep

Not Voting (1): SalTheBard

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 06th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Flamander, you are dead.

Please indicate who you would like to kill either in the thread or in your confessional.

If there is no response within 24 hours, I will select a player at random.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Game stuff: Solus, you didn't answer my question about how plurality ties are broken.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jedit posted:

Game stuff: Solus, you didn't answer my question about how plurality ties are broken.

Breaking ties? Who does that? Kill them all, I say.

Flamander, Vanilla Town, was lynched Day 1!
Nep-Nep, Vanilla Town, was shot by Flamander Day 1!

Day 2 starts now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Flamander, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Ixtlilton, Jedit, Nep-Nep, SalTheBard, Squiggly, Tired Moritz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 10th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 days, 12 hours.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Day Two's deadline is on Monday because weekend deadlines are awful.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Might want to set Flam and Nep as dead.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jedit posted:

Might want to set Flam and Nep as dead.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Ixtlilton, Jedit, SalTheBard, Squiggly, Tired Moritz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 10th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 days, 11 hours.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Need to re-evaluate things in light of those flips, but it’s too bad Flam shot Nep as I had Nep in my “unlikely to be scum” pile.

Sal, what do you think about how things went down yesterday?

Ixt, same question to you.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I felt like Nep was throwing shade at me with their vote so I probably would've voted Nep if I had been around.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I don't think that tired monitz is scum. The person I most want to kill after re-reading the day is b-minus but it could also be that I just hate their avatar and not them moving their vote around poorly.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't think that tired monitz is scum. The person I most want to kill after re-reading the day is b-minus but it could also be that I just hate their avatar and not them moving their vote around poorly.

I didn’t pick the avatar and what do you mean by moving around my vote poorly :think:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

b-minus1 posted:

I didn’t pick the avatar and what do you mean by moving around my vote poorly :think:

You voted both the flipped town players for no reason lmao

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

also I thought you had a third vote too but I guess not

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ixtlilton posted:

Moritz could easily be scum with Amalgam. Flam was an easy push to avoid lynching Amalgam because I had left my vote on him when I went to bed. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume a 3-man scum team in an 11-player game where everyone has a brutal and there's no NK; otherwise the scum only gets one controlled kill. So Sober/Moritz/Amalgam is not an unlikely combination.

If it's not them, though, then the only living person with more than one vote from an unflipped player is Amalgam. If the scum didn't concentrate at all, it suggests they didn't care which of the three lynch leaders died and by extension that would imply Amalgam is Town. Or they did concentrate, which would mean Squiggly and Hal are both scum and again Amalgam is Town.

Summary: I'm not voting Amalgam today as I think he can only be scum with Moritz.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think IS / TM / AA would be an interesting scum team. I'm going to look at those 3 today to see if anything looks interesting there.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I also have to apologize Thursday and Friday are my "watch baby alone" days so I don't get the chance to look at SA every often on those days.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I suggest we pressure squiggly more.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Tired Moritz posted:

I don’t even know who that is

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Jedit/Sal, what gives you the impression that I’m connected to those players based off how yesterday went?

I will not be around much today, celebrating a friend’s birthday at the beach, but should be back more fully tomorrow.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Tired Moritz posted:

I would also like to hear more from Squiggly, though.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Tired Moritz posted:

Interesting that your name gets thrown around and your default post is "LOOK AT THAT LURKER OVER THERE."

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Jedit posted:

Moritz could easily be scum with Amalgam. Flam was an easy push to avoid lynching Amalgam because I had left my vote on him when I went to bed. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume a 3-man scum team in an 11-player game where everyone has a brutal and there's no NK; otherwise the scum only gets one controlled kill. So Sober/Moritz/Amalgam is not an unlikely combination.

If it's not them, though, then the only living person with more than one vote from an unflipped player is Amalgam. If the scum didn't concentrate at all, it suggests they didn't care which of the three lynch leaders died and by extension that would imply Amalgam is Town. Or they did concentrate, which would mean Squiggly and Hal are both scum and again Amalgam is Town.

Summary: I'm not voting Amalgam today as I think he can only be scum with Moritz.

Look at this piece of poo poo "hypothetical game theory" post. A whole lotta words to say absolutely nothing substantial

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Tired Moritz posted:

Are you really calling me a lurker for not posting for a whole day? Learn to get drunk on a Friday you loving dweeb

Know who else hasn't posted? Anomalous amalgam

I didn't see a good reason not to lynch him day 1 and I think scum team are trying to hard deflect away

##vote anomalous amalgam

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Squiggly posted:

Look at this piece of poo poo "hypothetical game theory" post. A whole lotta words to say absolutely nothing substantial

So I legit hate this post. You are coming out super hard on this and your whole case is "LOL". There is no effort to pick apart the post, it's just a blanket "This post sucks."

Squiggly posted:

Are you really calling me a lurker for not posting for a whole day? Learn to get drunk on a Friday you loving dweeb

I didn't see a good reason not to lynch him day 1 and I think scum team are trying to hard deflect away

##vote anomalous amalgam

You need to dial it back a notch with the insults.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

SalTheBard posted:

So I legit hate this post. You are coming out super hard on this and your whole case is "LOL". There is no effort to pick apart the post, it's just a blanket "This post sucks."

There is nothing to dissect. The whole post is hot garbage nonsense

Not a case either, no vote. Interesting that I'm coming out "super hard against it" when you yourself frame my post as a big "lol." Almost like I'm not coming out against it super hard?

Try not to put words in my mouth you illiterate gently caress

sal posted:

You need to dial it back a notch with the insults.

I'm sorry mom

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Hey Sal why are you trying to frame my drive by callout as a big case while ignoring my actual vote with some nonsense comment about insults?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Squiggly posted:

Hey Sal why are you trying to frame my drive by callout as a big case while ignoring my actual vote with some nonsense comment about insults?

I agree with you in terms that AA has been oddly quiet but I think you are being rude for no apparent reason. If asking someone not to be rude in a game of Mafia makes me a Mom then gently caress it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm not sure in the context of insults I've seen in mafia games that loving dweeb is particularly risable.

Fake edit: although continuing by calling you an illiterate gently caress is a bit much

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry all, I've still been lurking legitimately. Not sure how I feel about the game state, but also don't know too much abou twha'ts going on currently.

Squiggly posted:

Fast call-out and response

##unvote
##vote anomalous amalgam

I did like this vote, I thought it was indicative of town motivations even if wrong

IllegallySober posted:

Flam, Nep, AA- if dunked today, who do you intend to kill?

Hmmm, I probably would have shot Jedit at the time, might still would.

Squiggly posted:

I don't like this post though, and the banter with Sal is also less than great.

Could be the aggressive playstyle of a maf grog coming into contemporary maf moods. perhaps perhaps, but looks kinda lovely and they were harping jedit, my main target of suspicion with the hypothetical game theory remark. granted we both may have some bias here. Jedit pardoning me while I've been casing him :thunk: and coming at squiggles.... hmmm

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Ixtlilton posted:

I'm not sure in the context of insults I've seen in mafia games that loving dweeb is particularly risable.

Fake edit: although continuing by calling you an illiterate gently caress is a bit much

I was kinda hoping for a more emotional response once he seemed sensitive to the language to be honest

I think it's interesting he'd rather discuss my tone than my content and I don't like the hypocrisy inherent in his post but I'm not sold on it being scummy

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Squiggly posted:

Look at this piece of poo poo "hypothetical game theory" post.

Squiggly posted:

Learn to get drunk on a Friday you loving dweeb

Squiggly posted:

Try not to put words in my mouth you illiterate gently caress

I'm sorry mom

Scum or not, I have zero interest in playing with this.

##vote Squiggly

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Squiggly posted:

I was kinda hoping for a more emotional response once he seemed sensitive to the language to be honest

I think it's interesting he'd rather discuss my tone than my content and I don't like the hypocrisy inherent in his post but I'm not sold on it being scummy

It's hard to focus on a game when someone is being super toxic to everyone else.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Squiggly posted:

##vote anomalous amalgam

I just want people to post more so I can actually read.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote squiggles

outside of that first vote on me, I think the rest of their play is not good with the buckshot aggression coming across as suspicious.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know if Squiggly is scum. I find it more likely for townies to suddenly tilt out of nowhere when scum tend to be chill, loving around in their google doc/discord.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't know if Squiggly is scum. I find it more likely for townies to suddenly tilt out of nowhere when scum tend to be chill, loving around in their google doc/discord.

That is unfortunately a very true point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Anyone else feel like weighing in?