Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Flamander
May 4, 2009
i have got....

the need to (cause people to) bleed. i guess????

this should be fun -- i haven't done this in awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009
##vote Hal

ok, sure. gotta start somewhere.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Jedit posted:

##vote Flamander for shameless bandwagoning.

nep-nep is a possible vote atm imo, too. probably even more possible. don't want to suspect based off of attitude alone, which is why i voted hal. also, consider this. if i was scum, would i try to kill someone who is trying to kill themselves [consider the context - in this situation, i might get revenge killed for this], or someone who seemed suspicious from the getgo as to blend in with the town? i'd do the latter - the first option is taking risks I don't need to take as scum. on the other hand, lynching someone as town means that if they're town, they might be able to target a scum, and if they're scum even if they target someone at least they're dead. in the specific meta of this game, i think that choice is right.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Jedit posted:

This game is best read not as nightless, but as a normal game where the lynch victim performs the NK. The scum are absolutely dependent on Town friendly fire - they do not want to perform the NK themselves. Therefore it is more important than usual for them to get a turbo, as they need to minimise the information imparted by the lynch.

i see now, yeah. i've been reading it as that to start. i didn't take into account town to scum distribution. there's a higher chance of hitting town than scum, so the odds are in the scum's favor - plus, as you said, we get less information from any lynchings in progress. there's far more to lose than there is to gain.

SalTheBard posted:

##vote Jedit for stopping the Hal bandwagon

this seems suspicious - like mafia pushing for a turbo.

##vote Sal

Flamander
May 4, 2009
hmm... ok. yeah; sure, i'll push. nep-nep's acting anti-town, so probably a good vote.

##vote nep-nep

Flamander
May 4, 2009
anyone can nk upon death, no night means scum can't nk. this means claiming town is basically just giving away a win condition afaik. not moving my vote. that said - 100% townie, i die d1 every game, bring it on.

[am suspicious of jedit/nepnep/ix mafia]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

????????????

short version:

jedit bandwagon vote. i feel pretty weird about scum jedit though - feels town atm. sal's prob a better scum pick.

you've not been posting much and there's nothing i can READ.

i think two of [jedit, ix, sal] are scum, then nep is definitely scum.

Nep-Nep posted:

that's semantics, obviously scum don't have a night kill since there are no nights, but it was never stated that they don't have an kill independent of being lunched

i gotta sleep but if i don't get lynched somehow tell me when would this happen?