Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I feel like you think your posts leave you more footing than they allow in terms of clarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well, my reads are poo poo this game. Not that I've had much to say prior to yesterday now that I have some time off.

I'll spend some time looking back over stuff for all the use itll be.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hmm, sorry I havent been around today.

My reads have been garbage, but in light of Sal and Squiggly flipping, I think jedit looks a bit worse for his scenario posturing.

I know I was pretty adamant about their being some discrepancy in squigs posting and all things considered. I'd say that is still true, but outside of that I dont have much too add and the day has no new revelations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Hmm, sorry I havent been around today.

My reads have been garbage, but in light of Sal and Squiggly flipping, I think jedit looks a bit worse for his scenario posturing.

I know I was pretty adamant about their being some discrepancy in squigs posting and all things considered. I'd say that is still true, but outside of that I dont have much too add and the day has no new revelations.

There*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Look at that. Speak of the devil and he'll apppear

##vote jedit

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I dont have many good thoughts about the game wo that's fine I think. Who should I shoot?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’ve been wrong about AA all along

Ftfy

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote AA
##shoot Hal

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lol sorry hal, you got me again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SolusLunes posted:

all I'm sayin' is that one of these days I want to roll a scumteam that doesn't include AA and binus

I'm sorry I didnt give this one my all solus!