Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox
checkbox
checkbox
View Results

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will do my best to get lynched D1 so I can kill AA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Actually, let’s play a content game.

Who would you choose to murder if you are dunked, and why is it Sal?

There is no choice but Sal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

##vote Hal

Only name I recognize clearly scum

##vote Hal I can get behind this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am suspicious of this shift away from me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

There's a modicum of truth to this, but I feel like that was an awkward transition like you were waiting for an opportunity to get some fake conviction out there. Also maybe makes me wonder about hal

How am I related to this thought train?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I am not super into voting nep-nep, nep-nep did nothing wrong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Something else that pinged me as I read back through this monster of a game:

The OP stated this was a nightless game. Therefore the only kills are the dunks and the dunk victim’s selections, right? My impression was that scum did not have a NK.

They don't want to perform the NK themselves because it means they just got lynched, I believe this is what Jedit meant there

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

As much as I was hoping to get killed so I could shoot AA I am also ok with ##vote AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It just means I trust your super skills to shoot scum if you turn out to be town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmm well I am probably fine with Flam they seem pretty scummy so I may switch let me think

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SMH sal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Haha squiggly the new generation of mafia just doesn’t get you man

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

honestly I dont like that argument because it sets up both AA and me as scum on flips. I mean, I won't lie and I was kinda thinking of voting AA but then I got to thinking, why?

if AA flips town then people are gonna be suspicious on me based on messy logic and I'm not a fan of that.

Wow I like this post so little that I’m forced to ##vote TM not voting because you are worried about any heat you’d get if it was bad is not a good look.

That post also makes me feel worse about AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

When I get home from work I'll make you an mspaint about your life if you want.

My read on you is now entirely dependent on whether you follow through with this or not and if so the quality of the mspaint

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

You were also scum there Hal...

!!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Jedit, I agree with you 100%, but I don't really see scum being super aggro like this and putting so much heat on themselves.

I tend to think you really believe that but believe it or not in the old days there were lots of people who were very aggressive scum. You would run away from a game that had a scum team of like Chili, Dhaes, LiterallyMadIRL and TheRam

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

You were also scum there Hal...

LIES! I just read and I was totally town why would you throw fictional shade on me :siren:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

This is now a bad post because it's responding to who I thought was jedit

TM inserted himself into nowhere with another bad post but I thought I was responding to a different person whoops

To self: Learn to read, you inept dumb gently caress

Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate your honesty. How townie! Or is that what you want me to think...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

I'ma be real I don't really care what anyone thinks because even if I'm lynched I still get a vig kill to do your jobs for you :clint:

Way to steal my D1 strategy squiggles

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

I present The Life of Squiggly:

Caves do not have doors

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whooo three way tie at one vote an hour and a half before deadline

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am alive! Sorry been busy...

It does seem like the three who voted b- are more likely town than not. I don't quite think they are GUARANTEED town or anything because bussing is still valid in this game, since that was scum at least control the NK. It's not like there is no reason whatsoever to bus although it is pointless in this situation (or a scum was not paying attention to the plurality rules).

Still I am ok looking between Sal and AA (are they the only ones besides me who didn't vote b-?). I have not really found this to be Sal's scum game, he seems like his usual earnest if sometimes misdirected self.

AA... yeah that guy could be scum. He's barely as present as I have been and he mostly just makes excuses and defends himself, not great feelings.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think sal looks curious coming at squiggles after bees flip

Yeah that part was dumb. Sal why did you do that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Looking at the end of day votecount then you could've just voted TM tho and also you were at one vote at the time so you weren't dead anyway but it looked like you were accepting his premise and the part my mind latched onto was the no lynch which the mod said wouldn't happen and everyone would just be murdered and also I don't like you assuming you could've swayed my vote to someone I probably would've just not voted and let 2 people at 2 votes die

I forgot that Solus said EVERYONE would die if the vote were tied... that makes me rethink the end of day voting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

This does not make you look good. If you weren't trying to get the double lynch, why were you running up TM?

I'm going to have to check the vote ordering and timestamps when I get home, if I have the time.

I voted TM long before deadline so I am not sure what you mean...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Make it happen AA, I will shoot you in the face and it will feel so good

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

so he responded to your second post following your "bait" post, your first post after game day began

I feel like you and squiggly are not quite talking about the same thing here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

As I said: if TM is Town it's equally likely that Hal or Sal is scum, but if TM is scum it's easier to see scum Hal voting a bro to 1 than scum Sal making a bro LL with just over an hour to go.

I guess I don't see the logic of voting TM there if I was scum, why would I even make him an option if he had no votes on him and I could have left my vote on someone who already had a vote on them. TM was making bad posts and was scummy but so we plenty of other people some of whom are probably town and why wouldn't I vote him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

lol Hal it's you isn't it

It seems really not!

I for one think it’s AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Could be. How's your week been so far btw?

Terrible! But now I’m home from a 15 hour, 600 miles of driving day and I’m watching a good basketball game and we killed scum so I’m feeling good at the moment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Are you truly town, Hal? Would you lie to me?

It is possible I have never lied to you. I certainly am not lying now. How about you, are you town? Have you voted for either of the scum? (I know I have not voted for either so that is not a point in my favor)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh hmmm well if we don’t vote at all does the game end in a tie?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’ve been saying all along it’s AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think ixt is the most townie

TM would be my scum choice if it isn’t AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Considering how awful I have been in recent games that’s probably true and ixt is the scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote AA
##shoot Hal

:wotwot:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Hal you were town superstar <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I looked back and I was generally right about everything except I didn't even remember that b- was in the game.

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you barely post and never contribute to voting a scum out.

Realtalk though Squiggly was awesome town star to me, it was great playing with him again, play in more games squiggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Really all of you were great this game, great roster, great game, great mod, thanks solus A+++++++++++++++ would play again