Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

So, today I went to visit a friend at the local VA hospital, and I was gobsmacked to find a very nice little table set up with Pride Flags, and some nice LGBTQ literature and pins.

And I think that whoever set this up in front of (and partially blocking) the official Trump portrait deserves a bonus!

This is magnificent!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also a reminder that since today is the last day of PRIDE month, next month we begin WRATH

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Also a reminder that since today is the last day of PRIDE month, next month we begin WRATH

Oh I love WRATH!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

Oh I love WRATH!

It's my favorite deadly sin

Goons Are Gifts

July will be at least as wrathful as June was proud. THIS WORLD WILL BURN in rainbow colors of happy loving people

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

July will be at least as wrathful as June was proud. THIS WORLD WILL BURN in rainbow colors of happy loving people

Papa Was A Video Toaster

voting we change this month to SLOTH

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Sorry, rules are rules, get your bricks ready

Stoner Sloth

TVsVeryOwn posted:

awww thanks, but we should save SLOTH for september cause it's my birth month and cause putting it off seems appropriate

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

awww thanks, but we should save SLOTH for september cause it's my birth month and cause putting it off seems appropriate

This is a good idea, plus it's spring-like which means lazy days!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

This is a good idea, plus it's spring-like which means lazy days!

dog days of summer is maximum SLOTH

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My dogs are currently doing WRATH on a cardboard box; SLOTH will not happen until the box is shredded

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I just put up more rainbow flags and my bi pride flag because I got cited for too many flags so I'm going to keep adding flags

lost my old email

hamjobs posted:

Also I just put up more rainbow flags and my bi pride flag because I got cited for too many flags so I'm going to keep adding flags

flags against fascism :anarchists: :australia: :belarus: :canada: :cheat: :eurovision: :france: :japan: :poland: :scotland: :ussr:

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

TVsVeryOwn posted:

dog days of summer is maximum SLOTH

perhaps the ultimate SLOTH thing to do would be to sleep on this decision :v:

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

lost my old email posted:

flags against fascism :anarchists: :australia: :belarus: :canada: :cheat: :eurovision: :france: :japan: :poland: :scotland: :ussr:

holy poo poo :eurovision: rules how have i never seen anyone use this

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i for one am ready for wrath month

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mailorder bees! posted:

i for one am ready for wrath month

it's here, we're queer, let's :dehumanize: :thermidor: :killing:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER