Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

if anyone wants to get hella gay in stl, it's my best friend's bday this week so we're going to get gay dinner at the kink cafe and then go do karaoke at the fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Gaymers rise up

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just checked

Still v bisexual

The barista at Kaldis asked me if I wanted to go get not work coffee and I'm sad I had to decline because she's really fun and gorgeous and aaaaaaa

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So ham what does bi+ mean anyway? Doesn't it kinda imply just 2 things? Otherwise wouldn't it be pansexual?

Forgive my obtuseness, I really should know more as a GSM myself but not being up on this stuff is kinda how asexual works out sooo....

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 13, 2019

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Resting Lich Face posted:

So ham what does bi+ mean anyway? Doesn't it kinda imply just 2 things? Otherwise wouldn't it be pansexual?

Forgive my obtuseness, I really should know more as a GSM myself but not being up on this stuff is kinda how asexual works out sooo....

It means attraction to two or more genders or areas of gender but not necessarily all. I'm not super into cishet dudes but like a few of them. I'm not super into cishet anyone tbh. There's a lot of overlap with pansexuality, polysexuality, omnisexuality, Bisexuality and ambisexuality, but to some people the distinctions are important.

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

It means attraction to two or more genders or areas of gender but not necessarily all. I'm not super into cishet dudes but like a few of them. I'm not super into cishet anyone tbh. There's a lot of overlap with pansexuality, polysexuality, omnisexuality, Bisexuality and ambisexuality, but to some people the distinctions are important.

Thanks for the explanation hj - did not know this and makes sense now.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

waiting for megasexuality to make an appearance, and eventually, ultrasexuality

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Read that as mechasexuality and made the most of googling.

Don't Bing it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

Read that as mechasexuality and made the most of googling.

Don't Bing it.

well, now I'm super curious, though

Farecoal

There he go
you're going to love this, trust me. what you're seeing now is my normal state.

this is a supersexual. and this. this is what is known as a supersexual that has ascended past a supersexual. or, you could just call this a pansexual.

AND THIS.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

*transforms into megasexual*

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im penultimatesexual

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

sexuality but Uber?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Today's gender is actually Uber but for gender so fellow enbys, set your gender to guillotinable billionaire.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Can BYOB participate in running butthole challenge?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

Can BYOB participate in running butthole challenge?

Yesssssss

Farecoal

There he go
Is your butthole running?

Yes?

Then you better go catch it!!

Korean Boomhauer
the gay agenda this weekend is to buy a bunch of chips and weed and play nintendo switch games

Korean Boomhauer
im buying a golden pan pin from etsy so if someone asks my sexuality i can just point to the pan and they'll know

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the gay agenda this weekend is to buy a bunch of chips and weed and play nintendo switch games

Same but also I'm gonna maybe paint the bedroom and eat hummus too

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*Goons arrange themselves in a line and start stomping their feet to the beat*

It's the gay goon life for us, it's the gay goon life for us!

Instead of frat boys we get twinks!

Instead of basic we get kink!

It's the gay goon life!

Goons Are Gifts

Looking for kinky twinks. If you happen to be or recently found one, contact me in a more private thread. :cop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if i'm not a kinky twink, but i'm also looking for one, because i want to be their friend and get frogurts?????

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
A perfectly straight man, with sunglasses and a fast car, slides into this thread like Kramer and begins talking about how it's cool to be gay, but it's NOT cool to be kinky, as vomit dribbles from his mouth

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blaise rascal posted:

A perfectly straight man, with sunglasses and a fast car, slides into this thread like Kramer and begins talking about how it's cool to be gay, but it's NOT cool to be kinky, as vomit dribbles from his mouth

That man........ Is my ex boyfriend lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

An insidious looking man with a well groomed, short stubble beard in a slate grey suit stands in the background in a power stance, he nods in solidarity at the straight dude then whispers gruffly "I'm gay and totally don't like flamboyant gays or decadent pride-goers either."
Within his breast his steel wool heart curdles inwards as his self hatred magnifies.

"Freaking flamers." he says as he pulls out his phone to post on the Jordan Peterson subreddit.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There shall be no mention of the lobster man for I do not want to get brigaded by his fanboy manlets.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FYI: STILL QUEEEEEEER

Dungeon Ecology

happy pride byob

currently watching my friends all girl david bowie tribute band play in Portland

theyre called Major Tomboys :dadjoke:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dungeon Ecology posted:

happy pride byob

currently watching my friends all girl david bowie tribute band play in Portland

theyre called Major Tomboys :dadjoke:

Omg they're fun

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got my gosh dang flag buttons on the mail today and I'm pumped because we ordered enough for 2900 people and we might actually run out even just at Tower Grove Pride. We got a good mix of all the flags

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

An insidious looking man with a well groomed, short stubble beard in a slate grey suit stands in the background in a power stance, he nods in solidarity at the straight dude then whispers gruffly "I'm gay and totally don't like flamboyant gays or decadent pride-goers either."
Within his breast his steel wool heart curdles inwards as his self hatred magnifies.

"Freaking flamers." he says as he pulls out his phone to post on the Jordan Peterson subreddit.

Since when did my brother grow a beard?

Goons Are Gifts

Men are sexy tbh.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Men are sexy tbh.

you are not wrong

Stoner Sloth

What is a man? A miserable little pile of sexy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Well, pride in my town is cancelled due to reasons. It's still happening. I'm just not going.

It's not safe for trans, nonbinary and gnc people and definitely not safe for poc.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll pop in to one of the neighborhood pride events maybe but this sucks so much I can't deal.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

love 2 see celebrations of liberation ruined by FARTs and cops

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm gay, I am a COOL, GAY ADULT.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Cubone posted:

That's really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cubone posted:

yaaaaaaaaay!