Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

TVsVeryOwn posted:

go to a new city and gently caress and stranger

If you do this, please be safe. We care about you.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

EVERYBODY KNOWS poo poo'S hosed

*Dances*

So even though I skipped most of this weekend's activities I got to chill and make signs with my homies and we had our own tiny parade inside the MTUG building and it was great. I also discovered purple iced tea and it was good and I taught them about the fully sexual snail with human titties

Korean Boomhauer
having a social life irl is hard and it’s even harder if theyre also as socially as weird as me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lol if you even have friends irl and don't just hide in your house and pretend you're not home when anyone comes to the door ever

FreshCutFries

hamjobs posted:

Lol if you even have friends irl and don't just hide in your house and pretend you're not home when anyone comes to the door ever

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

EVERYBODY KNOWS poo poo'S hosed

*Dances*

So even though I skipped most of this weekend's activities I got to chill and make signs with my homies and we had our own tiny parade inside the MTUG building and it was great. I also discovered purple iced tea and it was good and I taught them about the fully sexual snail with human titties

Does purple iced tea have cough syzzurp in it?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Happy last friday of pride. in the last week i became a cam model and i make money from it now <3

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

lmbo calrissian posted:

Happy last friday of pride. in the last week i became a cam model and i make money from it now <3

I used to do that and got worn out after a bit people are weird

Papa Was A Video Toaster

lmbo calrissian posted:

posting butts for profit, nice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

Grats! I did that when I was younger and skinnier and it was lucrative af. Stay safe!

Korean Boomhauer

lmbo calrissian posted:

proud of you! If I were hotter I’d totally do this too

Farecoal

There he go
drat, what's the market for cam overweight hairy dudes??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Farecoal posted:

drat, what's the market for cam overweight hairy white dudes??

If you're porking some other hairy overweight white dude in leather it's a pretty big market actually

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Farecoal posted:

txt me

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If you're porking some other hairy overweight white dude in leather it's a pretty big market actually

even without the leather it's still a big market, hope this helps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

legit p good honestly

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm high is this tha gay theead

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm high is this tha gay theead

yup welcome to it

Korean Boomhauer
i have a decent head covering I could cam with that on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm gonna make my dogs cam on a livestream for people who want to watch dogs play ball endlessly do you think this is a good idea for a cam job for my dogs, they won't show anyone their butts or parts but they will definitely show them how to play ball until one or both decide it's time for the cutest nap ever

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

i'm gonna make my dogs cam on a livestream for people who want to watch dogs play ball endlessly do you think this is a good idea for a cam job for my dogs, they won't show anyone their butts or parts but they will definitely show them how to play ball until one or both decide it's time for the cutest nap ever

would susrcibe to this chennel, pls show dogs and balls

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Dogs are proud by nature

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Korean Boomhauer posted:

proud of you! If I were hotter I’d totally do this too

thanks you guys!

the concept of a korean boomhauer telling me this is funny

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
lmfao

hamjobs posted:

legit p good honestly

Minus Green posted:

even without the leather it's still a big market, hope this helps

Farecoal posted:

Goons Are Gifts

lmbo calrissian posted:

thanks you guys!

the concept of a korean boomhauer telling me this is funny

I mean, this is the gay thread, so you may feel absolutely free to post one or many photos of that. Really, no problem. We can handle.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listen it's 2019 and this is the gay gig economy and it's all we've got and someone is paying people to eat hot wings on a camera while ignoring them rn and that's just a way to survive and I'm ok with it

Goons Are Gifts

After years of knowing him, a good friend of mine chose me to come out and admit that he's gay just today, and now I am very excited and also proud and feel honored that he did choose me and now we can talk about cute guys all day long!!

lost my old email

Goons Are Great posted:

After years of knowing him, a good friend of mine chose me to come out and admit that he's gay just today, and now I am very excited and also proud and feel honored that he did choose me and now we can talk about cute guys all day long!!

extremely wholesome post that is a treat to my soul

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Goons Are Great posted:

I mean, this is the gay thread, so you may feel absolutely free to post one or many photos of that. Really, no problem. We can handle.

Of my big old rear end dongarium? Fat rear end chance!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Goons Are Great posted:

Congr ants to both of u and ur friendship! For a late-out Gay there’s nary a funner thing than chatting about cute guys.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

congratulations on a great friendship and congratulations to your bud, GAG!

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Dogs are proud by nature

You don't know dogs, do you?

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Yay!!

:glomp:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
dogs can be pretty dang proud of themselves in my experience?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I thought this was the chat thread but my point stands.

also dogs are totes pansexual as they all hump everything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Robot Made of Meat

So, today I went to visit a friend at the local VA hospital, and I was gobsmacked to find a very nice little table set up with Pride Flags, and some nice LGBTQ literature and pins.

And I think that whoever set this up in front of (and partially blocking) the official Trump portrait deserves a bonus!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
^ that's awesome

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
also pls don't misread my comment as meaning pansexual people will hump everything it was a dumb joke about dogs and not well thought out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

So, today I went to visit a friend at the local VA hospital, and I was gobsmacked to find a very nice little table set up with Pride Flags, and some nice LGBTQ literature and pins.

And I think that whoever set this up in front of (and partially blocking) the official Trump portrait deserves a bonus!

:nice:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!