Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Nickelodeon

A family that has already made millions filming what are basically overlong toy commercials with extremely low production value, got their own network television show where they basically futz around with pillows for twenty minutes and not-so-subtly advertise their own original toy line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The network that brought you Avatar: The Last Airbender now brings you an eight-year-old and his boring greedy parents playing Double Dare with Training Wheels while their original cartoon characters provide commentary with puns so bland your brain can barely register that they're puns. It is also being passed off as an educational show.

google THIS

A YouTube channel about the world's most spoiled child is on Nickelodeon now and has a successful toy line available at Walmart and Walmart.com. My six-year-old constantly reminds me of this fact and wants to know where Walmart.com is so we can travel there.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
all kid's shows are toy commercials

lol but

body is a dinosaur
except big bad beetleborgs that was true art

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
And here I am, farting in my own rear end. I could've been the kid who opened toys for millions of dollars, but no, I am the man who farts in his own rear end.

kalel

is it possible to like, comment or subscribe to a television program? Asking for a friend.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not

it is not i assure you

Farecoal

There he go
sounds you gotta make a competitor show op

vanisher

This makes me feel very slightly better about buying my kid a toy at target every so often... or maybe worse. I'm still digesting this

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Farecoal posted:

sounds you gotta make a competitor show op

found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vRTBZ-zT1A

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bird.

like, nothing about this surprises me at all even though it's obviously bad in terms of quality, because youtube videos where you put toys inside easter eggs filled with goop and put them in a fake microwave for 6 seconds and then take them out and pull the toy out of the goop have like, 8-15million views, and there's loads of em

take the moon

by sebmojo

lol but posted:

except beetleborgs metallix that was true art

alnilam

lol but posted:

except big bad beetleborgs that was true art

:hai:

alnilam

I haven't watched TV in a really long time and recently i saw something on in a diner where each time it went to a new segment a hand came in and swiped to the next video, and half the footage was like cell phone quality, content wise it appeared to be a good morning america type of daytime talk show. tv is weird i guess. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
for every year you leave TV unobserved, it learns a new weirdness skill. like a cat, it exacts its jealous vengeance on all the squares still watching TV. what i'm saying is your ignorance of TV is only making TV worse so there's no real solution! let's just hope TV dies of natural causes soon

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo
if tv rips will tvtropes go too??? asking 4 a friend

Areola Grande

to heck. they will go straight to heck

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
faces of death -> the saw and hostel movies
se7en starring bradd pit and morgan freeman -> modern unboxing culture

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
devil's advocate: some kids, 90% of the toy is opening the box. that's like 9 out of 10 toys you don't have to buy them anymore if they just get the thrill and rush out of watching somebody open it on youtube, without all the inconvenience of owning property, cultivating a healthy imagination, having a physical reminder of familial love, etc.

redm

YouTube: So, Google, what do you want to do tonight?
Google: The same thing we do every night, Youtube...

sig by Manifisto

the unabonger
*in an ace ventura voice* oh really? *(in a joker voice* well, we do live in a society

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ok, let me tell you a story. my son is now an adult, which is weird, but he was once a child. Every year before christmas, I would start visiting the toy aisles of various stores and pick up some presents for the boy. Then, one year, I was doing my normal toy-shopping and I realized that he wouldn't be interested in any of those toys. My boy was growing up. Right then and there, I burst into tears in the Target, but then I realized that he is a giant nerd like his dad and I was able to get him nerd toys for adults and well, thank god for that.

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

ok, let me tell you a story. my son is now an adult, which is weird, but he was once a child. Every year before christmas, I would start visiting the toy aisles of various stores and pick up some presents for the boy. Then, one year, I was doing my normal toy-shopping and I realized that he wouldn't be interested in any of those toys. My boy was growing up. Right then and there, I burst into tears in the Target, but then I realized that he is a giant nerd like his dad and I was able to get him nerd toys for adults and well, thank god for that.

aww man right in the feels

okay okay I will subscribe to your youtub channel link pls

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

the world does not need another jablinsky gaming channel thx no disrespect

just tell more stories on byob :allears:

google THIS

Putty posted:

And here I am, farting in my own rear end. I could've been the kid who opened toys for millions of dollars, but no, I am the man who farts in his own rear end.

You're still on to something as long as you can dub your farts "ultra-rare."

Ultra-rare is all the rage, and as a result, ultra-rares are everywhere. It's extremely common to come across something that is ultra-rare.

google THIS

prepuce repurposed posted:

the world does not need another jablinsky gaming channel thx no disrespect

just tell more stories on byob :allears:

Once upon a time every toy in the world adopted the same sales tactic as the collectible card games I played as a kid and I tried to come up with a way to be mad about it without sounding like a hypocrite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

google THIS posted:

You're still on to something as long as you can dub your farts "ultra-rare."

Ultra-rare is all the rage, and as a result, ultra-rares are everywhere. It's extremely common to come across something that is ultra-rare.

lol