Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Romes128 posted:

By the near end of the game on my first playthru I was such a badass fedex guy I was purposely getting trapped by bt’s just so I could fight the mini boss and get chiral crystals.

Hmm, I've been farming to get the highways built, getting the crystals from BT hunts.

I just tried the mini boss instead, and it looks like it's about the same number of crystals but faster. Accurate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

So in a world where one uncremated dead body can wipe out civilization, why is a guy so old that he's just called The Elder, who routinely needs medicine and pacemakers delivered to him, allowed to live alone?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

I noticed that climbing ropes do not, unfortunately, seem to reliably save their endpoints at the bottom of the cliff. I've run into a few that were extended but yes, most of them were just sat at the top of the cliff.

This. I have one dropping down to the Collector, and if I screw up (too much cargo) and reload, I have to go the long way around.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Not with that attitude.

I can't haul 2.5 tons of cargo on a zipline.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

Son of a bitch I forgot about that. :doh:

And the materials for some of the later parts of that one are huge.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Augus posted:

I just started Episode 6 and I am mad as hell.

How far into the story am I anyway? I know there's a lot more episodes left but not all of them are equal in length.

Pretty far. 6 is the "trek through mountains to build ziplines so you don't have to trek through the mountains" episode. Then an easier trek into the southwest. Then it's endgame.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

punishedkissinger posted:

it is not dumb what are you talking about

Pretend I just posted a list of the characters' names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

Death Stranding: A Sequel to Shaq-Fu? It's More Plausible Than You Think, a dissertation thesis by Smart Schoolman

The author is a Kojima character? So meta.