Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Really split on my time spent with the game so far. I went to Gamestop and they said they didn't have it, unless I had already put in a preorder - since I didn't he said he could only sell me the currency for the game. I said okay and left, but I was really confused. Does this game have in-game currency? Or was he just so used to literally every video game having lootboxes that he just instinctively said it? Anyways, after that I went to Walmart, the literal only other place in town that sells games, and had to ask the guy at the counter to get it from the box. He said he was surprised it was 60$ since all other games are 50$ nowaday. Again, was very confused by this interaction, because basically every game has been 60$ for a LONG time now. He told me the new Modern Warfare game was only 40$, and I said "huh" instead of just saying out loud that I didn't believe him. Anyways, bought the game and got it home, had to update my PS4 since I haven't played it since MHW came out on PC. Now it's doing the thing where it has to copy all the data over from the disk, leaving me wondering why I didn't just get a digital copy in the first place and bothered to do any of this at all. Once I get past the 30 minutes of installation I'll dive into it more, but like I said, not incredibly impressed with my Death Stranding experience as of now

If you had simply walked to the next town over while trying to piss on a car, you could have gotten the game easier there while also getting the authentic Death Stranding experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Rotten Red Rod posted:

My name is BADPOSTERMAN. I bet you're wondering how I got that name, huh? Well, I have a powerpoint presentation...

Greetings brother, I am poo poo Postman. I am the ultimate weapon against the ghosts.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bernie Stranders

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

They're roughly even but they both also let their horniness and proclivities get in the way of what they're trying to say or do regularly

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

So what if you just mooch off everyone else and contribute nothing :v: