Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm playing through this, still on chapter 2. About to head to Lake Knot. I hosed around and got some places up to 5 stars. I've been told I will kinda regret putting this extra effort in before chapter 3, but really the wind farm is the only location being stubborn with its stars.

Almost lost the reverse trike in that BT zone right before port knot city, but I was able to retrieve with some doing.

I don't know why I like this game but I absolutely do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just wanna say I knew I would have to transport human cargo again, since it's the very first thing you do in the game.

And yet.....I was really hoping it wouldn't happen again.:shepface:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hey, time to find some peeps around the lake knot area! Hey, a prepper! Cool! I wonder when I'm gonna ge--OH HELL YEAH NEW LEGS

Game of the year, all years

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fuckin ceramics, how dare you refuse to come with me from another region? You expect me to explore the current zone for you? Before I've built a road to make the game super easy for me????

This game, I swear

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Completed the chapter about Mama.

Hm.

Also, mountains suck!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Black Griffon posted:

Anyone know if adaptive triggers and haptics are supposed to work on PC? I plugged in the PS5 controller but this feels very binary so far.

I play with a ps5 controller and I don't think it's supported.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Black Griffon posted:

I'm convinced I zipped it in the original, but I might very well be wrong.

Also, building roads is meditative, but you should only do it the hard way if you actually experience that meditative sensation, not if it's frustrating.

You cannot zip line the pizzas AND champagne mission. I'm still playing the original, I just recently beat it. Thankfully I had been meticulous about building roads so it was an easy mission, just took a bit.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just beat WW2 and I got my boy back. Ready to piss and poo poo and bleed all over these ghost wastelands.

The second wind is here.:colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My treks across the mountains continue. Met the first prepper. I do not think getting his star will be enjoyable.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The only issues I've run into with stars and trinkets is the cargo cover from The Collector not being offered to me until I was already in snowy mountains. I might have maxed him out too quickly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
another pizza order

ugh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have beaten the game. We'll see if I'm tempted to get the director's cut.

....chapter 9 has a dude repeatedly call themselves the final boss and by god the game just kept on loving going after that, huh?

I enjoyed this game. Wish the story wasn't slammed and crammed into the backend.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Soundtrack is pretty dang good.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That sucks. I really enjoyed his music.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

History Comes Inside! posted:

Delivering cargo to most places is just super zen

Other places can gently caress off forever it’s not my fault you put your little shelter thing in the middle of loving nowhere up a mountain

i love the wind farm and the wind farm loves me

:shepface:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
PISS ON GHOSTS, ONLY ON IMAX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lou...