Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I did a huge playthrough to finish the game before taking it back to the library and chapter 14 made me think higgs was right and humanity needs to go extinct

God drat. Also I didn't get a single skeleton past level 1 and only got the rifle to level 3, I wonder how much easier things could've been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
So what exactly happened to bridges I , especially on the west coast. It's hard to separate all the lies from what really went down

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

RatHat posted:

The ones that were left when they reached Edge Knot were all killed by Amelie.

Oh lol why didn't I put that together. I couldn't figure out who killed them

So the entire homo demens thing was made up , right? Amelie was never captive, just pretending to be so Sam would connect the network.

And she said she visited him once, that was the time he kept asking her where her quipu was?

It was a bit weird that higgs seemingly controlled her at parts there considering his powers came from her but gently caress it, she was indecisive anyways so maybe she was just letting it happen

What's with the interviews about her being a ghost? Was Amelie only able to manifest physically when Bridgett was asleep until she finally evolved to have both halves physically present at the same time?

I feel like I'm asking too many questions and should just roll with it like I did with revolver ocelot being a quadruple agent and big mama a quintuple one

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

ShootaBoy posted:

I dunno if I'm gonna see a lot of this game :( I really like the chill, hiking parts, but my god the BTs are just unfun in every way. I was just trying to do the run to Port Knot City with the special anti BT weapon stuff, and its just impossible to get there without running into BTs. I hit three patches of the fuckers and I didn't even get halfway. I just rode past the first two on the bike, but they caught me in the mountain passes and I was swamped in goop, pulled off my bike and unable to run. I ended up just closing the game.

Might try again later, idk, but I really wish the BTs were just gone entirely. Its really annoying to deal with them in general, on top of the fact that you have to watch three mini cutscenes literally every time you come across the drat things. Yes, I know that mission will give me some fancy weapon, but I don't want to deal with them or even any kind of combat at all. I want to do hiking and climbing. That's the fun part, not lugging around a half dozen different grenades so the stupid invisible fuckers will piss off.
Play on easy, let yourself get caught right away, and murder the catcher with hematic grenades + blood bags assuming you have those.