Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Heh, PP tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I am ready to be the best delivery man I can be.

For America :911:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I would like to thank the ghost of Pig Benis for giving me the items I needed in a boss fight.

:thumbsup:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
DIE HARDMAN

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The Human Crouton posted:

Can anyone give me information on how to get jobs for two certain preppers. I have not been able to get a single job for the veteran porter and the novelists son. I'm near 5 star for everyone else, but can't get these guys started.

Look out for stray packages that they need, once you deliver one you can take jobs from them. For the novelist's son in particular, in my game a package for him worth 50 likes always spawned pretty much right outside his place, a little to the southeast.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The regular version is better anyways, Kojima took away my poor boy's Monster :smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Probably, its just one texture. Haven't really looked into it.