Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Gologle posted:

When were you in the game when you realized Die-Hardman was best boy?

when I realized that the out of focus black dude in Sam’s flashback was Die-Hardman. Also his “I don’t have super powers” but was endearing. Furthermore, the facial capture he did with his emotional speech to Sam was on point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Light spoilers. It's a minute long performance capture reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tYEhXxVEwo

Tommie Earl Jenkins going the distance with his performance

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Re: Amelie

I think in the first scene with Bridget, she changes to the young version for a moment. That’s when I figured it out

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Wrong thread

theCalamity fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 3, 2019

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

CJacobs posted:

In addition to this, some other foreshadowing I noticed: After defeating Cliff for the final time in Vietnam, he smiles when he comes to his senses and says that Sam is a Bridge (similar to his speech in the final flashback later). At that point the player is still being led to believe that BB is his son/daughter and him saying that is his way of passing the parenthood torch... but that actually was him realizing that BB is not his son, it's Sam.

edit: Also, in the ending of the game, they manage one last tiny bit of foreshadowing just before the reveal. Throughout the game when Sam plugs BB in, it zooms in on BB when it goes to the flashbacks. Through the whole ending sequence it zooms in on Sam instead.

Ending spoilers Didn't Sam also believe those to be his memories until Deadman decided that they weren't his?