Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I've been playing this game blind, just expecting weirdness and not being disappointed. That red mist trick is welcome news to me!

I love how BTs are just as stressful here in the 3rd chapter as they were in the first region. What an awesome adversary; one of the best ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I feel like I may be playing wrong, because I'm in chapter 3 just retrieved the craftsman's toolbox from that BT-filled ruin and my crystals are just piling up. I'm sitting on over 1000 and probably another few 1000 stored at past facilities. The equipment crafting uses a bit, but nowhere near enough to drain me. Are you guys piling them into something else, like the roads? Or maybe there's another mechanic coming up that drains it?

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I've got one almost built, so we'll see if it becomes my bottomless pit.

I haven't been building too much with PCCs because I find there's almost always another player's structure where I envision plopping one down. It's almost like they went a little too collaborative with the chiral network sometimes. At least early on where I am.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

That reverse trike gets really sketchy in the air and the FPS goes all over the place. My game runs great on foot as well, but the other night I jumped a crevasse with the bike and it was well on course to clear it. Then it's like it hit an invisible wall and put Norm right in the cabbage.

e:typo