Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
Can't wait! Certain games really hype me up, but they are so far between. Kojima's games consistently do so, and I think it's because they're generally unpredictable, have rad aesthetics, great music and interesting gameplay. I remember as a younger dude looking almost unhealthily forward to some games, and I feel a tinge of that very feeling after that trailer. I have full confidence that I'll like it, from what I can gather. That's rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

Apparently not that hard. That crybaby. Such wonderfully realistic crying too. Good job on your crying characters, Kojima!

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

Does anyone know what the difficulty settings in DS do? I'm thinking of playing it on hard, but if it functionally amounts to me having to make more shoes (because they wear out faster) I'll drop it.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

I question how they'd continue the story, but Kojima is no stranger to complete tonal and locational switches, often with deliberate jarring effects. If true, I'm all for it.

.. Did the Death Stranding happen on alien planets? Presumably it did, right?