Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Ah so death stranding is just kingdom hearts but for goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

Whereas I was pretty much having a good time from the moment a doctor was asking me for my name and birthday

Cant wait for my Mads birthday singsong party 🎉

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Pigbottom posted:

They say that once timefall hits any surface it turns to Monster Energy Zero

Also there are a sad lack of any ReportOfTheWeek cameos

Where do you get the preOrder sunglasses?

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Lol

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Donovan Trip posted:

Probably like 75% of life is fetch quests

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Just walked into chapter 4 and ... oh ... thats why they want you to take the assault rifle.

My UPS driver just got called up to deploy with his Red Horse unit it seems

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

You'd think developers would know not to put tiny text in their games by now

Are there that many people that play on a setup similar to PC gaming where youre only a few feet from the screen?

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
pick up his GF, she'll tell you 😉

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

ymgve posted:

Some people only rush from main mission to main mission.

looking at the trophy % amounts this seems to be alot of the player base

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
I spent all this time building roads just to notice that in addition to walking paths, rocks are being eroded away from everyone. I can now drive right up to the front door of the directors prepper shack.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
do the Monsters come back after you get the beer? I hope not as its a more realistic environment for my morning rituals

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Ive left sick chiral boots in boxes all over, hopefully new players are getting access to them

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

I honestly can’t tell if the junk dealers girlfriend is supposed to be mentally disabled or what.

Did you not listen to her moms story on her up bringing?

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
why is there no achievement for sending sam over the waterfall :confused:

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Raptor1033 posted:

Who are these animals just abandoning trikes in the middle of the highway? I have literal tons of raw material I'm trucking to road construction sites! HONK HONK BITCHES

Zipliners :bahgawd:

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Makes sense. One more question, why is Balance Recovery just a blank arrow?

you have to equip the stabilizing unit to the backpack

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Hold up, did I really just play a cinematic knockout game?

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
does the game give you a chance to replay the higgs fight? also, can you take power gloves with you during it?

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
whats the trick to getting any stars on the First Prepper? I cant find lost packages anywhere for him

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Ledgy posted:

In other news, the speedrun is down to 5 hours and then some]

I have had a few instances of ziplines and ropes bugging out and launching me into the air. Instead of killing me it blackscreened and loaded me at the nearest shelter with all my cargo still attached. The physics are totally exploitable in the game to benefit speed runnin

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

The Human Crouton posted:

I've 5-starred everyone except this guy named Langdon in the Distribution Center North of Mountain Know City. Anybody have any tips? I can't find him. I assume he is not meant to be found.

He is not, he was just a quest to unlock the distro

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
still salty that you see all those big off road tires in mamas shop yet all you get are slippy cartoon jalopy tubes

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Woo I did it, Platinum Trophy! I thought I had it set up so that the memory chips trophy was the last one I needed. But I had missed the Homo Faber one. So the last thing I did in the game was fabricate a truck, fabricated everything else, loaded it all into the truck, and drove it into a river.

I thought about doing this but ended up dumping everything into the shared locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Sam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HiIy3SlHs4