Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Raptor1033 posted:

Who are these animals just abandoning trikes in the middle of the highway? I have literal tons of raw material I'm trucking to road construction sites! HONK HONK BITCHES

I've had to move three trucks that were sitting across the highway. These are the real terrorists, the real Demens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Roach Warehouse posted:

Has anyone ever used the (Episode 4 or 5) cuff link knives to stealth kill a BT? Are they just for when I run out of grenades?

Also if Mama or whoever could apply the same technology to the front of my truck, so I can just plow through ghost zones, that’s be great for me.

You pretty much have to hold your breath to get close enough to cut the cord without being detected - and I think the cord disappears if you get caught. But even so, holding your breath makes you almost invisible to BTs anyway.

It does make backtracking quicker, if you need to, though.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

emdash posted:

If you complete (weapon unlock source + weapon spoilers) Evo-Devo Biologist to four stars before that point, you can get a lock-on multi rocket launcher

I had one of those appear during the whale fight without originally unlocking it, and it really sped things up.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

Can you get it back if you make another delivery from the time farm though ? I need to test this.

Yep, you do.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Friendly reminder that the listed likes on the mission is basically how much exp you will get. Timefall -> Lake Knot booze delivery is a shitload of likes which will probably turn into 3+ levels each time. South Knot to Geologist and Doctor to Mountaineer(apparently there is a route you can take to drive a truck up there) are also worth a ton of likes. I heard the Chiral Artist has a timed delivery that is worth a ton too but I hit 60 before checking that out.

Between doing those missions as often as possible and any other timed missions you find, it shouldn't take long to hit 60 in that category.

There's a >400kg mission from The Film Director to Lake Knot (edit: had it flipped originally) that, on my first turn-in took me from 9 to like 24. There's a pretty direct route that can be taken with a truck.

doos fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Sponsored by Monster