Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
do the automated delivery robots ever not loving suck, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Maya Fey posted:

Endgame story question
So regarding the big twist in Chapter 14 that the BB memories are from Sam and not BB28: how did the spaceman figure end up on BB28's pod? seems awfully convenient plot-twist-wise that Cliff is shown gifting it to BB-Sam and then 30-odd years later Sam just happens to run into a corpse disposal unit guy carrying BB28 in a pod that has the same figure attached. Unless I missed an explanation for it?

they are two different things. what cliff gives to sam when he's in the pod is a full sized figurine, igor just has a ludens spaceman keychain because he's into that poo poo as explained by his brother in port knot. it is meant to fool you

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

ugh doubleposted somehow

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

thats how the game works yeah, go offline mode if that bothers you

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

probably, im only at 48 :|

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

delete other peoples poo poo if you want to do it yourself

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Heavy Metal posted:

postgame stuff, is there any new stuff to see and do here, story wise?

just collect more interviews and stuff to wrap up some story threads

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

has never happened to me

lucky you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

veni veni veni posted:

Lol maybe an hour into the game I jokingly guessed that (big spoiler) Sam would turn out to be BB somehow and forgot about it for the next 60 hours, but sure enough.

i mean you are kind of wrong and kind of right? he was a BB, but he is not the BB in the pod that's with you for the entire game