Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Like am I wrong to assume that Death Stranding probably has all of Silent Hills original ideas likely adapted for it, or does the timeline not support that possibility, I forget the whens of everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Somehow this will prove to be a Matrix sequel

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Oldstench posted:

What even is this game?

Not boring.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

It's possible everyone is unstuck in time, and can't actually interact directly with one another, all existing in the meta equivalent of separate servers/copies of the same broken timeline.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

It will be a fun and novel game worth one or two playthroughs, possibly more depending on ending variance. I will live through it vicariously by stream-watchalongs, since I can't afford a whole rig and game, even for this. It'll be memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

His mech designs are some of the few mechs I’ve ever actually liked in a genre I care veeeeery little for

He made Rex look so goddamn tyrannical, hulking nearfuture nuclear death machine that was bulky and ugly, but still eerily GRACEFUL