Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."
Good deal on Death Standing for PC.

https://www.gamebillet.com/death-stranding-pre-order-steam

Is this game good? I sure hope so but I heard really mixed reviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."
Can't wait to see what everyone was talking about as the PC release is just 3 weeks away.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

Why did reviewers hate this game?

Its just insanely awesome even if it feels really easy even on very hard.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

Some of the guest stars in this game are pretty wild. Guess Kojima can just straight up tell people to be in his games now.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

Khanstant posted:

speaking of mysterious items, do these backpack charms make a big difference? i have the bell one on now, can't tell what it does though.

unless, it attracts BTs. I've noticed them seemingly to gravitate toward me in clumps last few encounters but I thought it was because I was messing around with my new BT solution cord cutting. It's basically like really bad MGS stealth, AFAIK if you crouch and hold your breathe you basically can cut any cord safely. it seems they lust for cord cut freedom because once you pop one they seem to all want a peice of that action. That or theyre just weird in this couple snow areas.

They love it. They even give you a like for doing it.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

When I first heard of this game, I was like I hated Raiden from MG4 why in the world, would I want to play an entire game with him.

I saw this clip and instantly hit buy now.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

The Zombie Guy posted:

Well, I thought I had started to wrap my head around what was going on, and then Kojima went and Kojima'd me real good.

I had just arrived at South Knot and I was told to go outside and investigate something. OK, they just gave me guns and grenades, this is obviously a boss battle. I go out, expecting another Great Old One squid things, and instead get whisked off to fight Mads in the trenches of WWI. What the loving gently caress man?

You know, it's nice to see someone just blind sided by Kojima. When I got to that part, I was like... Took you long enough. He loves historic military equipment and set pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

Btw those emojis tell the timeline of Death Stranding