Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

If I plan on starting over for my new copy of the Director's Cut is there any reason to load my PS4 save? I don't believe there is a new game plus, but does anything useful transfer over if'n I'm not looking to continue progress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

Good info, thanks both of you! Now to go lug around Lou around the country.

My original playthrough was at the height of the lockdown, when I'd often times be the only one on the road on my way into work in the morning and the game's themes of desolate landscapes and rebuilding community hit really hard; I'm interested to see how it lands for me now.