Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
I'm playing with a controller but every time I open a menu the mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen, and it doesn't disappear even when the menu closes. I have to reach over and move my mouse to get it offscreen. Anyone else have this issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
Sorry just to be clear: does getting to 5 stars with the various side characters (elder, engineer, etc.) actually get you more useful stuff?

I have just been adding them to the network and moving on, so most of them are on like 2 and a bit stars. Some of them give you stuff at that point and I assumed that was it. I'm enjoying the game but not enough to want to grind deliveries for all of them.

Thanks for the difficulty reminder, I'm gonna drop to easy I think. Fighting BTs has been an exercise in frustration.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
daaamn, ok thanks. Time to do some deliveries in this game about doing deliveries.