Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

After going on the long loop around to the Elder, Engineer, then to the Craftsman, there was no way I was going back the way I came and oh wow was it heaven-sent to find a partially built road. Since then, I prioritize building back the roads for everyone else so hard.

Just finished that last section to South Knot City and oooooooh wheeeeee do I feel safe to take on orders again. The way stations I built by the Junk Dealer are still nifty to reach that side of the map, but now I finally feel like I can fill out middle America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU