Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me
That's also the Japanese voice actor for Kazuhira Miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

teacup posted:

Also in that early trailer it had a lot of WW1 imagery that I don’t think has popped back up since (well I haven’t seen it in the few screens here and there I’ve seen, maybe there is heaps of it!) is this aesthetic still in the game?

edit: I guess my original response was a spoiler, so I'll also just say "yes"

CIGNX fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 1, 2019

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

Flimf posted:

I have been avoiding reading reviews, but has there been any talk about how this runs on a base ps4?
The digital foundry video was only about the pro as far as I could tell.

IGN did a video comparing how it runs on the Pro vs base PS4. The base version looks pretty similar to the Pro version with no difference in framerate that I could tell. The footage is mostly gameplay with some snippets of cutscenes that weren't in the trailers. There's no real spoilers in them, but if you're trying to go completely blind into DS and quarantining yourself, then don't click the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_GIQwe8bI4

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

a new study bible! posted:

What's the word on performance on the base PS4? Is this going to run like poo poo if I never bought a pro?

CIGNX posted:

IGN did a video comparing how it runs on the Pro vs base PS4. The base version looks pretty similar to the Pro version with no difference in framerate that I could tell. The footage is mostly gameplay with some snippets of cutscenes that weren't in the trailers. There's no real spoilers in them, but if you're trying to go completely blind into DS and quarantining yourself, then don't click the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_GIQwe8bI4