Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

There’s no feeling quite like running into a Catcher, using up all your grenades, sighing, and unzipping your pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I went to check on BB in the private room in chapter 3 and his head turned into Guillermo del Toro’s head :stare:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

precision posted:

Asking again: where do you get the plans to 3D print trucks? I'm in chapter 5

I got them in chapter 3 at the district center south of Lake Knot. Not sure if it was a star reward or came from a specific delivery though.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

When I got to (ch 8) the tar belt crossing my first instinct was to ramp my motorcycle off the ruined way station as far as I could. It, uh, didn’t work.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I’ve been muttering “BB...” to myself in a Mads voice all week

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

How do you get the achievements for getting S Legend rank on x number of deliveries? I’ve got dozens of S deliveries and no trophies. Playing on Normal.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Dewgy posted:

Endingchat: I admit, I tried to shoot first. After all the rest of the game being more or less non-violent apart from to angry ghosts, I was expecting an Of Mice and Men-type outcome where it was the right thing to do but made you feel like a huge piece of poo poo.

Same

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

The most emotional I'd say was (ending) Mads telling BB how he felt when he became a father while he's dying on the floor. Just great, simple words delivered well.

Mads gives by far the best performance in the game

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

The first time I tried to trade with a porter I accidentally walloped him in the face with my cargo and he crumpled and his buddy fled in terror and I got docked 3000 likes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I hate it when love blooms even on a battlefield