Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

habeasdorkus posted:

Oh gently caress yes. Would probably be a complete pain in the rear end to mod in, unfortunately.

There is actually already a mod that adds this, Atlantis, and Lemuria. Out of date though.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

A

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

A

If not now, when? We may not get another chance.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Knuckle Slamming + Republic for me please.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Freudian posted:

TRADE BABY

Knowingly casting two votes. Cant believe you'd subvert Sacred Democracy like this. You're right though :shrug:

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Less delegation. Dont mind occasional votes though.

Humanist

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

A - POLITICAL principles
C - The South

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

A Purgyal Restoration!

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

A

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Love to hear how Atjunta's doing. And Maguindanao. What's the religious/development situation like, in particular?

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

b

Didn't want that empire anyways. Nbd.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Quantity Ideas
B) Long Terms
B) Administrative Divisions

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

F -

All citizens deserve the vote, and all citizens deserve a devolved, decentralized administration attentive to their concerns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Yeah a state with the ability to build a pyramid on top of the world must have solved the infrastructure/transport problem, somehow.