Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Oh, is that the Khutulun? The wrestler who supposedly won 10,000 horses by beating down potential suitors? What an excellent addition to our family tree.

EDIT: Nope, wait, just looked it up, the Khutulun I'm thinking of was born in about 1260. An auspicious name, at least!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Kangxi posted:

Unfortunately not, as the Khulutun lived a few centuries later. Our Khulutun left the court after the death of Palkhorre. She was a skilled tactician and ambitious, though, and I think some of her high base stats got passed on to little Gyalyum.

Expect a shorter update tonight or tomorrow, some events of note happened during Gyalyum's regency.
The good thing is if we make Khutulun a family name we might eventually roll a very strategic warrior.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Yesssssss.

:getin:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Unyielding
Harmonious, Daring
Temporal

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

If the Al-Andalus LP immediately getting an heir who's the son of satan defined the entire clusterfuck after, I'm excited to see what Gyalyum portends for Tibet.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

No warrior wants to go out making GBS threads himself to death. :(

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

megane posted:

:distonk:

e: holy poo poo he's a cannibal this world is loving wild
A Modest Proposal

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Peace

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Bring her here

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

B

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

A is surely a good idea that will end well!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

megane posted:

Yeah, a lot of costs are just some flat percentage of your yearly income, so if you're rich you'll get situations where you pass a beggar and are given the choice between becoming Cruel or giving them "a few coppers" to the tune of hundreds of gold.
That's what I figured was happening, but it's funnier to imagine the cost was so high because her funeral rager broke a bunch of stuff in her castle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Yes