Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Obama, while having problems wasn't a bad president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Soap Scum posted:

"NPR is a worthwhile media outlet"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Trump vs Clinton is a great chance for America to suddenly back third parties

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tubgoat posted:

Fellow drowns, he arrives in heaven. He walks up to God and asks Him "My Lord, I had faith in you, why did you abandon me?" "Abandon you!? I done sent two boats and a goddamned helicopter after you!"

I feel like if literal god is telling you a helicopter was god damned you made the right choice drowning

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

uncop posted:

The joke anarchism is basing your philosophical outlook on obscure egoism and idolizing criminal gangs or people living like primitivist-scavengers in areas where order has broken down as desirable examples of anarchy in action.

Nope, not seeing the problem

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

TrixRabbi posted:

It wasn't a conscious decision but I effectively stopped listening to NPR right after the election when I used to be a religious listener. It's like a switch flipped and it became insufferable overnight.

It was indeed like that. But I also know nagging doubts had plagued me for years before.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That arresting Bush after he left office would have been divisive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tubgoat posted:

That anarcho-primitivism was a legitimate ideology and not just poorly-concealed fash sympathy.

Bullshit. I don't believe anyone would ever think anprim made any goddamn sense