Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Go here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=showsmilies

Browse a bit, maybe search up a juicy term term or what have you and once you've found one you like, post it. Here. I n this thread. We may also discuss the smilies and as always keep the compliments flowing for me and how awesome I am.

I give you:

:borked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

:gb2hd2k:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:wellpiss:

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
:smilie:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Should be appended to every post in GBS.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
hey remember this meme

:itjb:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Should be appended to every post in GBS.

:oh:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

seriously I haven't looked at the smilie page in a long time apparently there is a ton of poo poo I've never seen before and have no clue what it is.

I feel like I've found out that I'm retarded again.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Most of these are loving garbage, I swear
:lron: :am: :sterv:

What the gently caress is 'coal'?
:coal:

And what is the weird hooker wink that pops up every now and again?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:ohno:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Coal is, literally, a lump of coal with the 'cool' sunglasses over it. :cool:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
:scrunt:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Coal is, literally, a lump of coal with the 'cool' sunglasses over it. :cool:

Yeah but why

Anyway, here is the winking Filipino hooker thing
:forkbomb:

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 23:18 on May 30, 2019

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I got a probation once just for using the word this smilie is (rightfully) and someone was able to buy and presumably keep posting this over and over? :nignog:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:haibrow:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:smugwizard:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hehehe

:sidvicious:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think I got a winner here:

:rowdytrout:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

:twisty: :nallears: :pranke: :smooth:

$120 post coming atcha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I saw it and went I bet it's called rowdy trout and then it was

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I think I got a winner here:

:rowdytrout:

:snoo:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:coal: used to be really popular back in my day :corsair:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hold up, I gotta little something that ya'll never seen, check this hot poo poo.

You ready? Get ready.

:wedass:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yeah :coal: is good and also :coolfish: gently caress off

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
:preacher:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Someone in some thread tried to say cool but accidentally typed "coal" instead. Because it was the internet in like 2003 this was deemed goddamn hilarious for months. Then someone bought a smilie about it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Skeleton Ape posted:

Someone in some thread tried to say cool but accidentally typed "coal" instead. Because it was the internet in like 2003 this was deemed goddamn hilarious for months. Then someone bought a smilie about it

Captivating tale.

:puckout:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
:harambe:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Skeleton Ape posted:

:wom:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:george:

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
coal is cool and good you kids need to learn some god damned respect

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

More people should use this imo

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:bick: has been in the "horrible poo poo" category since before I registered and I've never seen anyone use it other than myself in this post

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:smallbarf:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Minus Green posted:

:bick: has been in the "horrible poo poo" category since before I registered and I've never seen anyone use it other than myself in this post

The real travesty is that it's called "bick" and not Bic.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

What the gently caress is 'coal'?
:coal:

i honestly still dont know but i do remember for a good while there some years back fuckin everyone used it a lot

:si: never even seen this one

poo poo there are a lot that never get used :razorback2: :razorback: :razorfront: lol why are there three of these. is this a sports team or some poo poo

kru
Oct 5, 2003

coal owns ffs

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Damo posted:

poo poo there are a lot that never get used :razorback2: :razorback: :razorfront: lol why are there three of these. is this a sports team or some poo poo

It's the Arkansas Razorbacks, a college football team. There are other sports at University of Arkansas, but what college sports do people even watch besides football?

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Minus Green posted:

BYOB regulars that thought they were the mascots liked to buy emotes of themselves once upon a time (:stoat: :shivdurf: :joel: :buddy:), they go hand-in-hand with radium's forgotten emotocaust, where he asked BYOB which emotes were lovely and needed to go, and posters definitely noticed most of the ones being suggested for axing were ancient FYAD ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Minus Green posted:

It's the Arkansas Razorbacks, a college football team. There are other sports at University of Arkansas, but what college sports do people even watch besides football?

lol it looks like someone was mad that razorback2 wasnt called razorfront so they bought the same emote again just to name it razorfront