Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

LAW!!!!!!!!!!

Stoner Sloth

Judge Dredd?

More like Judge Banned-from-this-Thread!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

bird.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Judge Dredd?

More like Judge Banned-from-this-Thread!

lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread is sponsored by the cast of Xena, Warrior Princess.

google THIS

If laws are outlawed then, by definition, there would be no outlaws. They would just be laws, which ironically would make them outlaws all over again.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

I get it

bird.

google THIS posted:

If laws are outlawed then, by definition, there would be no outlaws. They would just be laws, which ironically would make them outlaws all over again.

an outlaw is only an outlaw at the time they are observing the law, and only if there is someone there to observe them observing

bird.

you can never tell both the philosophy and location of an outlaw, because whenever you measure one you cant measure the other

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

:nice:

google THIS posted:

get out,laws!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

bird.

jude laws wifes sister is obviously jude laws in-law, and i cant decide if his wifes sister, if she posted here in this thread, by her mere existence, would be trying to shake the foundation of this Non-legal Nation

bird.

a small child who cannot pronounce their rs correctly, but says them as ws, talking to their norwegian friend lars, exclaiming loudly to get his attention, is dangerously close to being the problematic sort in this Lawvoid Resort

Goons Are Gifts

What about the laws of physics though?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

gonna post my butthole! no laws

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

*walks into the local dairy queen and just jumps the counter and starts shoveling the brownie bites from the blizzard topping bar into my mouth*

google THIS

Bluedeanie posted:

*walks into the local dairy queen and just jumps the counter and starts shoveling the brownie bites from the blizzard topping bar into my mouth*

While I admire the spirit of the gesture, I'm afraid that might get you in trouble unless said Dairy Queen happens to be physically located inside this thread, the anarchist's dream of Wednesday Frog memes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

While I admire the spirit of the gesture, I'm afraid that might get you in trouble unless said Dairy Queen happens to be physically located inside this thread, the anarchist's dream of Wednesday Frog memes.

it is always wednesday and always a dairy queen here, my dude.

i'm gonna carry my phone around with this thread open so i can claim domain over the golden corral "chocolate wonderfall" and never eat any of it, just throw a bunch of sticks in it as it is an abomination, then when the cops show up, i will go "owned, cops, this is a tiny law free zone" and they'll be like "DAMMIT" and then dip their heads into the chocolate wonderfall and disappear.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
cops trying to enter lawless zones are basically like vampires wrt hallowed grounds

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Idiot: You can not deny me entry, I am a sovereign citizen and...Ow! Ow! Gah! Help!

Me: (shows cop my phone screen, he nods and waves me past)

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

"Do what thou wilt", shall be the whole of the Law.

Stoner Sloth

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Excuse me? A WHOLE Law? I sir, wilt, not!

google THIS

Hey, somebody lose an arm? Anyone? It's really long.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Stoner Sloth posted:

Excuse me? A WHOLE Law? I sir, wilt, not!

I'm sorry for suggesting a law in this, the Lawless Zone ;D

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

By the way, everybody ITT should read Temporary Autonomous Zone.
I wonder if "British anarchist Larry Law" would be allowed in this, the law-free thread? After all, there's no law against it... ;)

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Hey, somebody lose an arm? Anyone? It's really long.

lol'd

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There are no laws here, but we suggest that dogs should not play basketball

Papa Was A Video Toaster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

There are no laws here, but we suggest that dogs should not play basketball

You must be thinking of a different tiny law-free zone. Dog basketball is a cornerstone of our community.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Check out this dog playing Jenga: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PrnVkKN0HE

Dungeon Ecology

*dancing like a middle aged white mom with dreadlocks who’s really into chakra healing and Has like really really dark soles on her feet*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You must be thinking of a different tiny law-free zone. Dog basketball is a cornerstone of our community.

hosed up, but not against the law

bird.

google THIS posted:

LMFAO

bird.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

if I were phoenix wright i would be slamming out an "objection", but phoenix wright's proverbial substance cannot sustain itself in this place, the Message Board Thread with Lawless-Grace

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread has big Chef John Energy with all this posting synergy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dog pics

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
am I a cop? legally you have to tell me if i'm a cop.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olive! posted:

am I a cop? legally you have to tell me if i'm a cop.

I don't think ur a cop

U don't eat babies

Goons Are Gifts

Breaking all the laws right now

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Imagine that to hardcore metal music

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Goons Are Great posted:

Breaking all the laws right now

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Imagine that to hardcore metal music

AYYYYEEEEE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't break a law because there are none :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

I can't break a law because there are none :smuggo:

Well I'm gonna break one anyway, what are you gonna do arrest me?