Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Percy McAdams

Percy just built a new "Selesnya" deck for Magic: the Gathering's "Ravnica" set, "grafting" the new "Dissension" cards into it. He's taken to assigning everyone a "guild" from the game, himself being the "Parun" of the couch, which he considers his personal "Vitu-Ghazi." He works at a bookstore and plays tournaments at the game store across the street, so the couch is the only time he plays "video" games.

quote:

The Middle One

Stats

-1 Ownage
+2 Skillz
+1 Snark
0 Random

Relationships

Jane: +1 Friend / -1 Foe
Cagliostro: +2 Friend / +1 Foe
Jester: -1 Friend / +2 Foe

Style: Well-meaning busybody

Favorite Games: Magic, casual games, story-heavy games

Hero of Another Story
Describe a side thing you do regularly when you're not hanging with the others (Magic).
When you do your side thing, you can choose to use Community Center and rollzor+Skillz. When you rope someone else into your side thing, it counts as sitting on a couch and playing video games.

Hyperspace Mallet
You have a special attack that everybody fears. When you inflict mindless violence in the Fun Zone, you can rollzor+Friend or +Foe instead.

What's your idea of "helping", exactly?
I assess their color identity and mana cost to cater my approach, see if they have any keywords or activated abilities I should be aware of, then make my statement. I'm a very wise person, so I think of some meaningful flavor text from a card that could go in their deck and tell them that. Then I apply it to their situation and allow them to act on this new knowledge.

When was the last time your patience reached its limit? What did you do?
I was getting horrible luck during a game of Mario Party, and then lost a duel minigame for my only star. And they laughed, as if they really needed my star. I challenged them to a different duel, with my Dimir deck. Countering spells, milling their deck, and absolutely shutting them down. Humble pie.

What do you do to blow off steam?
Besides deck-building? ... I have a small garden in my window and a few cats. Urza, Yawgmoth, and Teysa. And I read books. Actual books, not just the stuff in the fat packs.

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I edited my Friend and Foe values to my sheet. Also that link links back to this thread.