Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

GOG Summer sale started yesterday... in addition to Hollow Knight and X-Com, I'm about to sit down and play Ori and the Blind Forest for the first time ever. what did other imps score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My computer is dying so I'm hoping to come up on some poo poo with regards to PC Parts.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

GOG Summer sale started yesterday... in addition to Hollow Knight and X-Com, I'm about to sit down and play Ori and the Blind Forest for the first time ever. what did other imps score

I bought Crusader Kings a few months ago for like $30 and refunded that rear end and picked it up again for $10 yesterday ftw. Might refund it again lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I bought Crusader Kings a few months ago for like $30 and refunded that rear end and picked it up again for $10 yesterday ftw. Might refund it again lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYG89rB6c5k

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Ck2 is their best game butntheres a sea of dlcnfor it and most ofnit is bad

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

I'm accepting that my many brain injuries have just made me too dumb to learn to play it . Bless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Double pits to refund, nice technique

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The intro to Ori and the blind forest is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever played through

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

The intro to Ori and the blind forest is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever played through

mayhaps you'd be interested in gaming narrative masterpiece Undertale

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bolverkur posted:

mayhaps you'd be interested in gaming narrative masterpiece Undertale

undertale is beautiful and uplifting

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

elf help book posted:

undertale is beautiful and uplifting

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Undertale is worth playing. Sincerely, and Its only a few hours long.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Heavily Modded Imp Zone: please restore my previous av so I don't look like a GBS alcoholic.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Holy Fury is really good and probably the only “essential” dlc. The rest can be forgotten about or wishlisted till they go on sale for a dollar each.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Me and my 120 american dollars worth of bangladesh sultan portraits would beg to disagree

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Holy Fury is really good and probably the only “essential” dlc. The rest can be forgotten about or wishlisted till they go on sale for a dollar each.

Old Gods

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

spb posted:

Me and my 120 american dollars worth of bangladesh sultan portraits would beg to disagree

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

i think i got the first ones up to old gods but idr

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Oh yeah that one as well for sure. Between that and holy fury you got yourself a hell of a time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

Heavily Modded Imp Zone: please restore my previous av so I don't look like a GBS alcoholic.

Carlton Dance is epic bro.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is BAttlefront 2 worth 3$... I like star wars games but I've never played a battlefront

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is BAttlefront 2 worth 3$... I like star wars games but I've never played a battlefront

Yeah, it’s good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it's fun and very star wars

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Which one?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
2005, and yes, it’s easily worth at least $3

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Persona 5, Dark Souls 3 and Dark Souls 2 are very cheap on PS4 this week

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

persona 5 is cheap permanently, they dropped the price when they announced the expanded version

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tales of Woe posted:

persona 5 is cheap permanently, they dropped the price when they announced the expanded version

Oh that’s cool. I’d never played them before so am glad that down to “take a chance” money

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Oh that’s cool. I’d never played them before so am glad that down to “take a chance” money

take your time.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Does anyone know if the new game by the castlevania guy is good or what

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

it came out 3 minutes ago. will let you know

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yah there's no review copies . Videos I watched look cool though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Early impressions are excellent

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I got promoted at work before Christmas and My success has enabled me to become a gamer who buys five games a week and plays ten minutes of all of them and I’m not sure how I feel about it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I started the troika vampire game last night and I might actually finish that one but my backlog has grown immense

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Backlog says i gotta finish Lego Star Wars Ultimate and True Crime Streets of LA before I can play halo. sorry boys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got promoted at work before Christmas and My success has enabled me to become a gamer who buys five games a week and plays ten minutes of all of them and I’m not sure how I feel about it

Now that's some win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Donate to Zeldathon instead.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

The neet pirate wins again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What’s that? Some amazing deals this week, featuring discounts of 60% off for Fallout 76, Battlefield V and Anthem? Based. Power to the Summer Sales!