Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

amazon sent a free bomb to every gamer who doesnt yet own a switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They have to get rid of all their Arms stock somehow tbf

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Class betrayal, for one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Class betrayal, for one.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I just want to know the price of a class traitor.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Just look around you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The 14 different Video Game Deals twitter accounts I follow didn't say anything about it so it probably never even went on sale.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Look at the scale on this 3 year graph.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
drat I was really hoping to troll the games thread for crossing a picket line for a $5 discount for a switch.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
considering a switch revision w/ an 80% bigger battery just got announced, i assume theyre gonna be on sale a lot for the next month

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I doubt Nintendo will actually advertise the revision at all. There will be old Switches next to new Switches and some grandma is gonna buy the old one and piss off her annoying entitled teenage grandson.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they have different boxes so they're not trying to completely stealth it at least. though retailers still will.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Amazon offered scabs a $35 gift card for a full priced Switch at one point

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont need longer battery life because im not a sjw playing Mario kart on the rooftop I ALWAYS have PLENTY of outlets at the ready in case the battery power gets low whule playing all the great switch games on the toilet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wheel my Switch + TV around connected to a car battery like the Seinfeld Frogger episode guest starring famous Russianface-playing Swede Peter Stormare

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I wheel my Switch + TV around connected to a car battery like the Seinfeld Frogger episode guest starring famous Russianface-playing Swede Peter Stormare

doing this with my wiiu and pretending im gaming on a switch with everyone else

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Look at the scale on this 3 year graph.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They talked about it going on sale in an interview about the prime day stuff but it never actually did. I checked both days and it never changed.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I’m all for class solidarity but I’m finally not poor for once in my life and I got a bunch of cool Corsair stuff for my pc.ive become the monster

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I’m all for class solidarity
Sure had me fooled.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Average Bear posted:

What was this anyway?

Normal price but came with a $30 eshop gift card. I crossed the line to buy a new computer monitor and it arrived a day earlier than the projected delivery date which I guess is what happens when the good employees are the only ones still in the warehouse

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goferchan posted:

Normal price but came with a $30 eshop gift card. I crossed the line to buy a new computer monitor and it arrived a day earlier than the projected delivery date which I guess is what happens when the good employees are the only ones still in the warehouse
:stare:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

:eng99:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

gently caress you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan snitching on the guy whose dying of heatstroke at the amazon fullfillment center in turlock and he's rewarded with an extra 30 minutes of pto for the year for a total of 30 minutes pto for the year :worship:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

goferchan snitching on the guy whose dying of heatstroke at the amazon fullfillment center in turlock and he's rewarded with an extra 30 minutes of pto for the year for a total of 30 minutes pto for the year :worship:

Lmao

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Standing in solidarity with my favorite amazon employees by waiting until the sale is over to pay full price for the same poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isn’t the point of doing it when other people are doing it to increase the impact. Food for thought. W

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

:blastu:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i just want to know what the deals are. what are the deals man.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

i just want to know what the deals are. what are the deals man.

massgenie has $50 eshop cards for $42 every week or two, thats my fave deal running. double deal multiplier if you use em towards nintendo’s game voucher deal

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

massgenie has $50 eshop cards for $42 every week or two, thats my fave deal running. double deal multiplier if you use em towards nintendo’s game voucher deal

Depressing post