Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who won E3?
This poll is closed.
No one 43 10.46%
Us, the gaming public 60 14.60%
Who Cares? 57 13.87%
Bowsette. 251 61.07%
Total: 411 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

My girlfriend just sent me this pic from the grocery store

Looks like I'm gonna be guzzling FREEDOM during E3 like God intended. Get wrecked commies.

I love gimmick sodas and PepsiCo always delivers

Do you guys remember holiday spice? I loved that poo poo. That time they did salted caramel? Exactly the opposite, whoever made that should go to jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

My girlfriend just sent me this pic from the grocery store

Looks like I'm gonna be guzzling FREEDOM during E3 like God intended. Get wrecked commies.

Update: I had this. It's not great, it tastes like bubblegum-y blueberry with a grape aftertaste. I assume they made this by mixing voltage and what was left of their pitch black stock after it got discontinued together. I'd give it a 2/5. You can buy baja blast in stores now, get that instead if you want a fruity dew.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dog renter's insurance is like 30$ a month. I'm kind of surprised they didn't force you to have it, most places around me refuse to rent to you unless you can prove you have renter's insurance.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

haveblue posted:

Golf courses are basically huge private parks, it's a terrible use of land.

Correct. However, golf is pretty fun as long as the course isn't fully WASPed out and you can play a full round for like $20-30.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP091FeB-3o

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I said come in! posted:

What happened to the Last of Us 2? Will Sony hopefully talk more about that this weekend? The game was at two E3's and then just kinda disappeared.

There's a 100% chance they bumped it to be a PS5 launch title.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

THIS YEAR

IS DE3R

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I thought I was really clever for coming up with dE3r but it isn't catching on :negative:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

thelaughingman posted:

I thought we were done with all the zombie stuff.

Zombies have simple AI and you can put a ton of them on a screen at once without dinging performance very hard. It's a great way to make your game look like it can handle more than it actually can.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Capcom isn't broke lol

capcom is emotionally broke, because they won't give me A NEW BREATH OF FIRE YOU FUCKS :argh:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/company/ja/news/2019/html/26b389357d12c0ebdc811eb10f99c6e8.html

quote:

<Product Summary>
title: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE / Final Fantasy VII Remake

Genre: Role playing game

platform: PlayStation 4

Release date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 (planned)

fuuuuuuck

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Macaluso posted:

Were you... not expecting PS4?

They've been doing more PC ports so I was kinda hoping....

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Whales. Do I need to post the chart?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao why the gently caress is corpse killer getting a physical release

corpse killer

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

corpse killer AND double switch

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

it's time.... to rise up

President Ark posted:

also the smash bros dlc which will include at minimum the next fighter, which we already know is in the direct

Steve time

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Looper posted:

it's super weird that people are seeing this female game dev and suddenly drawing tons of cutesy fanart and saying they would die for her, yeah

It was cool to have someone in this wretched loving industry actually seem like they're enjoying themselves

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

axelblaze posted:

Collection of Mana is $40 lol

To make it look worse the Contra Collection came out across it with like twice as many games for half as much.

$40 for an original gameboy game and two SNES games.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

So Facepunch is closing down. Garry apparently got tired of the forum not making him any money and is shutting it down.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

homeless snail posted:

its like looking into the future

I mean at least Lowtax isn't openly a scam artist like Garry is

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If anyone that posts here is willing I'd love to see 2ch melting down about a western rep getting into smash. They were already pissy about Ridley, I cannot imagine the salt that is coming from Banjo.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

No he cheated on his wife first

no that's projared, wrong guy

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Hwurmp posted:

at least you're all right

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

my advice is also to not join a cop army

Look, if lighting my sword on fire to murder skeletons with makes me a cop then sir yes sir

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Motto posted:

Rare is apparently well-liked in Japan and Banjo was fairly requested circa Smash 4.

That's shocking, but neat!

lets hang out posted:

2ch is just melting down about how Tifa has been ruined atm

This is extremely not shocking!

homeless snail posted:

:pray: please

also lol they didn't know westerners liked SD3

Oh my God I would love a legend of Mana remake

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Imagine legend with a tutorial that explains literally anything

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/KOFG_info/status/1138785627342721024?s=19

No Kensou, no Geese, no duo lon, no ash, who is THIS FOR

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Shindragon posted:

Is that a VN?

Yes.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

That's just Android 21. Nice try Toriyama!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gas

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I wonder if they're gonna try to make the Cloud crossdressing sequence in the remake not horny, or if they've accepted that that's gonna be impossible.

They aren't going to do it. Look at the CDPR thing, imagine how loving angry people are going to get over cloud crossdressing. I'm 100% willing to bet that the entire wall market scene is replaced with a boss fight.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Cowman posted:

will my 970 work with cyberpunk 2077?

Probably? Don't expect MAXIMUM DROOGAS though.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

There's no way outer wilds is as good as it's hyped up to be at this point.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

come to think of it i went to a meat place this weekend to see if i could score a beef kidney because i was feeling adventurous, but boy howdy did they have an interesting list of available meats

it was insane walking in there just 100 foot long butcher cases and freezers full of every beast, critter, and creature imaginable
https://stripdistrictmeats.com/

If you go back their buffalo is really good.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Venison is good, if a little gamey. If you get it yourself / from a hunter in the family / from a local Hunter you get to feel good about helping control the deer population. Which you should, because gently caress deer, they're assholes. Bear meat is poo poo though, it's tough and super greasy and you have to cook it at super high temperatures so you don't loving die because of all the parasites that live in bear meat.

There's also the cwd issue tbh so eating deer isn't as hot as it used to be.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

god randy loving sucks so much I hope this lawsuit destroys him so we can finally be rid of him.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

They should bring Bridget back imo

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I wonder if we're going to see the death of Blizzard in the next few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Man now I'm just thinking about that dude at Blizzcon that got up on the mic and asked the devs if they were playing an April Fools joke, possibly one of the cringiest Qs at a Q&A ever

That dude loving smoked an entire company, it was great.

exquisite tea posted:

Blizzard's got a thousand million bazillion dollars, their bureaucratic tendencies have slowed down their development but whatever new game they come out with next is gonna sell another thousand million bazillion copies.

I honestly don't know how they keep getting chances, they have no idea what they're doing and haven't made a good game since Warcraft III. They just managed to get extremely lucky and catch lightning in a bottle with WoW and have been coasting off of that for, what, 15 years now?