Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Well there goes my USA trip next year

Um you don't need a visa, or most likely shouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

Um you don't need a visa, or most likely shouldn't.

Correct. NZ has a visa waiver with the US. You only need an ESTA, which is similar to NZ's ETA and lasts 2 years.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Good for... Pensacola? Boy you don't hear that often

This is the same woman who raised the case against the giant loving Cross in the public square here in town.

She keeps winning it but the city keeps appealing.
We might get a little Church of Satan action here.

She pulled out of the primary race, so it's disingenuous to say she "lost" to Gaetz as the article puts it. She never even went against him.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1135344429303250951

:captainpopbyob:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
With a brilliant mind liked that on top of peace in the Middle East, I'm staggered that things have only been getting worse there.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Protecting himself for his eventual run at elected office I see. I guess when you’re a failed businessman the only way to make a profit is forcing government regulation and corruption to favor you so you can’t fail.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Protecting himself for his eventual run at elected office I see. I guess when you’re a failed businessman the only way to make a profit is forcing government regulation and corruption to favor you so you can’t fail.

Its his only chance, he's dumb as rocks and he's now largely recognized as an idiot.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1135278056682262528

:lol: right into my veins

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

"im tellin ya"

:fuckoff:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

kill me now posted:

"im tellin ya"

:fuckoff:

Literally wagging his finger, :decorum: at it's finest.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Lol, he's one of the Democratic presidential clown car.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
"It's bad policy" he says over and over to a crowd of people who think he's full of poo poo.

Also that guy is worth $250 million.

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

A Bad Poster posted:

"It's bad policy" he says over and over to a crowd of people who think he's full of poo poo.

Also that guy is worth $250 million.

He made that money from the health insurance industry so to say he has a vested interest in the status quo is an understatement.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Warren seems to be back pedaling on M4A

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1135528265144291329?s=19

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Aren't you supposed to wait till the general to head back towards the center?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Crakkerjakk posted:

Aren't you supposed to wait till the general to head back towards the center?

Leaning left wasn't peeling off the Bernie supporters like she thought it would.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/Fishbones2017/status/1135292546253565952?s=20

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

quote:

In 1993, he co-founded Health Care Financial Partners (HCFP), to make loans available to smaller-sized health care service providers purportedly ignored by larger banks. In 2000, Delaney co-founded CapitalSource, a commercial lender headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland.

A real man of the people.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

A real man of the people.

I like how his twitter bio says he's a "blue collar boy!"

gently caress right off, my dude.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

No she's not. You could read the actual quote from the questions she was asked or you could even sit down and watch that portion of the Town Hall.

I mean you're not going to but you could!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Kids status: still alright.

The Hill: UK teen mowed giant penis into a field for Trump to see as he landed in London | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/446615-uk-teen-mowed-giant-penis-into-a-field-for-trump-to-see-as-he-landed-on-london

Probably should have mowed more of a mushroom.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

bird cooch posted:

No she's not. You could read the actual quote from the questions she was asked or you could even sit down and watch that portion of the Town Hall.

I mean you're not going to but you could!

Did you even read the last line? Where everyone can afford health care rather than it just being provided?

She might have misspoke or meant something else but it seems like a back pedal to me

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Think Trump is gonna pick up some pointers as to what sort of food you serve at an official function, or will he tweet about a lack of hamberders?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^He's been attending official stuff since childhood, if he hasn't learned it by age 72, he's not going to.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Did you even read the last line? Where everyone can afford health care rather than it just being provided?

She might have misspoke or meant something else but it seems like a back pedal to me

Affordability doesn't only refer to out-of-pocket costs. Tax impacts are a factor to be discussed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Professor Bling posted:

Lol that was quick

Half called it; it didn't take three months

At this point I think the DPRK is deliberately leaking rumors about purges and bizarre executions just to gently caress with foreign media.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Maybe they're trying to give a certain someone ideas.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

BUG JUG posted:

Think Trump is gonna pick up some pointers as to what sort of food you serve at an official function, or will he tweet about a lack of hamberders?

The man eats well done steak with ketchup. What do you think?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/NewSovietPoster/status/1135539425100873728?s=19

Graphic Design is my passion dot gif

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
How do you do, fellow asexuals? There's more...

https://twitter.com/AutumnDPJohnson/status/1135565575323836416

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Is Asexual non sexual?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Is Asexual non sexual?

Basically yes

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Society apparently oppresses people who don’t want to gently caress. I’m shielded by my privilege from being witness to this oppression I guess.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
What's the flag for people that want to gently caress but no one wants to gently caress them?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Chichevache posted:

What's the flag for people that want to gently caress but no one wants to gently caress them?

A picture of sonic the hedgehog. Or maybe a my little pony.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Chichevache posted:

[img] https://i.imgur.com/1unM8vh_d.jpg[/img]

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

:golfclap:

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Nice

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Chichevache posted:

A tapestry likeness of Elliot Rodger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chichevache posted: