Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
Starting Thielen was the right call, he got me those 2 yards I needed for the victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Congrats yet another time to LesBeardly! You still have the plaque, right? Add an entry for your most recent win and hold onto it for another year, and I'll PayPal you the cost of the engraving, any extra funds from the league, and a medallion marking this year's victory!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Hey all. Hope everyone's ok and managing to keep things together.

I know it's still ages away, but it's around now that I start to look forward to our rookie draft.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'll start working on a post and informing folks this weekend.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

I'll start working on a post and informing folks this weekend.

:woop:

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
:circlefap:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
poo poo got real - I'll start a new one now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
New Thread Up - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3922046
Check to make sure I didn't gently caress up anything too bad.