Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Hey here's a stupid question.

Will I really see any adverse effects if I run two different brand rotors on the rear of my car?
Amazon sent me one, refunded the other and tells me its 3 to 5 months before they will restock now. There's another brand for the same price so will it wreck my poo poo if I do this? I'm guessing there's no harm but someone might have some science and numbers that say not to do this.

I know of no technical reason you can't do this. One might wear faster? Who cares. Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1987-porsche-carrera-coupe-c-9924.htm

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Well, I sold my BMW. I guess I need to find a new daily. The 50 mile commute in lovely city traffic is making me consider a Prius or Volt... god help me.