Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm excited for this team out of Cincinnati to strap up and play some football for the 2019 season. It's going to be my first season as a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals. It comes with an added bonus of having another reason to hate the Steelers

Also if Cincinnati Bengals lose a lot, I still have Brady to rely on to win another ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

perhaps i am going to die from my aids, finally.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm excited for football personally

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the Miami Dolphins hired a bunch of patriots coaches and I’m excited that they will bring the elaborate system of cheating to south Florida so we can win a lot of games

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
1 more year closer to when Tom Brady retires.

Only 24 more years guys, we can make it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The possibility of the Browns maybe putting on entertaining Football. I can't get my hopes up too high and be too optimistic...it'd either jinx things or lead to the usual disappointment

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I'm very excited to see if Derek Carr can throw the ball to Antonio Brown

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

I'm excited for this team out of Cincinnati to strap up and play some football for the 2019 season. It's going to be my first season as a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals. It comes with an added bonus of having another reason to hate the Steelers

Also if Cincinnati Bengals lose a lot, I still have Brady to rely on to win another ring

I don't understand, did you lose a bet or something?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Jivesauce posted:

I don't understand, did you lose a bet or something?
One night I just felt open to the possibilites. A team out of Cincinnati. A professional team. The Bengals.
Beign-Gles.
Cincinnati Bengals. Feels good to say. Feels good to read. Feels good to feel about. There's nothing wrong with it, it all feels so right. It's like I was looking at it this whole time but didn't really see it til now, you know?

The loving Cincinnati Bengals

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED

Browns: are they good or do they suck? hmmm

49ers: will they have enough players to play football game? we'll see

********: this team uses a wide array of emotional and physical attacks to demean and injure their own players. groundbreaking strategy??

Colts: actually good or kind of full of poo poo? maybe a bit of both?

Titans: can Mariota throw a football good enough to save his job? meh

Texans: what new way can these smart boys think up to finally assassinate or at least cripple deshaun watson once and for all? were on the edge of our seats

Rams: is Jared Goof scared? people say he's scared. well find out

Jaguars: how much power is Big Dick Power? we will see

Cardinals: the babyman wants to play football. he's small like a baby. can he?? who knows

Ravens: the boy runs. he runs free. but is it enough? we will see

Vikings: this is Kurt's year. or is it??

Bears: Kickerman hits poles, throwerman doesn't hit people. they want that to be the opposite

Lions: will the head coach finally be caught in the act and jailed for raping?? we hope and pray

Patriots: after decads of shameful cheating, will the long struggling Football Detectives (tm) finally get the jump on the evil patriots? no

Bengals: Cincinatti finally has a football team!! how exciting

Bucs: Suh. Vea. much beef in their middle. is it enough beef? it's a lot of beef

Saints: old man still throw football, but not far. far enough? maybe

Falcons: matt ryan is much better than jared goff! this is what people say to me. are they are right? no. well, maybe

Raiders: new players. old players. they play together now. okay

Panthers: football man hurt? not hurt? big question

Chiefs: ball flies through the air, landing in the arms. touchdown!!!

Chargers: much bedshitting. they must release the bugaboo, somehow. but it doesn't want to leave

Eagles: backs like to break, as this football team discovered last year. but do they like to fix? exciting medical dramas to keep an eye on here

Giants: a good running man continues to run good, but no one does anything else good. recipe for success? lol

Seahawks: stready as can be, these chaps. my prediction: they will lose some games and win some games

Jets: crazy eyed methbreather thinks that he's the guy for the job. much confidence in himself. warranted?

Bills: large man throws and the ball, she sails down the field. all the way. past the running man. past the end zone. through the poles!!! 3 points!!

Dolphins: the team is turning itself inside out. soon the entire carapace will be dislodged and the creature will be wholly new. will the fresh pink flesh be better at football? it has to be

Cowboys: the men who are in the back of the line are good. nothing more to say about these churlish scads.

Packers: winceface mcquarterback returns to the field with a veangence. can they wreak beautiful murder??

Steelers: guys leave, other guys come. big beefy raper wants to bring that action onto the field

Broncos: JOE FLACCO. nothing more needs be said than the beautiful moniker for this all-time champ

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Death OP, but barring that I'm looking forward to Detroit winning one game they have no business of winning and blowing any games of importance that they have.

Also I might fly my brother out to come to Lions@Eagles with me. We'll see.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I want to see if the rebuilt offensive line in Minnesota is any good. They were trash last year and as much as people want to put the load on Kirk, he threw for 4200 yards. The team was 30th in rushing and were very bad at not giving up pressures / sacks even though there was a rookie tackle who didn't give up either.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
Go Browns.

Also, I hope the giants lose every game 50-0 and everyone loses their jobs including the owners, somehow.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sam Darnold year 2, a coach that is not Todd Bowles.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Gatts posted:

The possibility of the Browns maybe putting on entertaining Football. I can't get my hopes up too high and be too optimistic...it'd either jinx things or lead to the usual disappointment

Baker Mayfield and the other inbound talent are the shipment of raw hope necessary to keep the Factory of Sadness manufacturing at full capacity.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Excited for more of Mahomes no looking passes, curving the ball around defenders, and other throws that were previously thought impossible

Excited to see the Chiefs defensive front executing loops and stunts for the first time in years

Excited for Juan Thornhill to become a star

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Eagles will look better than they did last year and will win a game against the Patriots.

Also, just loving around and doing nothing all day on Sundays.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm excited for year 2 of the Bengals always losing to the Browns.

I think the Bengals will be good but Browns look real good.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I'm excited for all of the ways the Panthers will let me down and getting angry/disappointed at that.

I expect mediocrity, but I'm sure they'll play well enough for a few games to make me think that they're better than that!

(For real I'll just be happy for another season of football. Other sports don't scratch that itch.)

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I'm excited to see what new stupid crippling reason the Chiefs manufacture to avoid going to the Super Bowl.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
can a team run the rock for 90% of their plays and still win?

one brave coach will find out

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
maybe my team's coach will get fired

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I am excited to see a full season of Joey Bosa.

I am excited to see Derwin James and Nasir Adderly become the best safety duo in the league.

I am excited to see another Philip Rivers stellar year.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Blitz7x posted:

I'm very excited to see if Derek Carr can throw the ball to Antonio Brown

I'm more excited for when he can't.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Play posted:

WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED

Raiders: new players. old players. they play together now. okay

The Raiders are one of the youngest teams in the league this year

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Looking forward to the new and exciting ways the AFC East sucks this year.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Can the Rams and Chiefs keep up that level of play?

Can the Browns live up to the hype?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz7x posted:

This isnt true

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

It is

Nov 6, 2002

Talking about who has the youngest roster is a dumb exercise until they're cutdown to 53 players.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

That's fair

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

those are some of the new players referenced in my summation

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

nothing.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Not even a Browns fan, but I want to see them do cool poo poo and have a good time finally.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Looking forward to the Seahawks establishing the run for many plays only for Russell Wilson to say "gently caress it" and chuck it downfield to a hustling DK Metcalf for 6 points.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
This Browns season feels like when the Cavs won the title.Wrong. Good things aren't supposed to happen and the let down of 2017 is coming.

Although the Cavs and Indians are serving up so goddamn much trash that maybe the factory will be powered by them while the Browns get good?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Looking forward to the Seahawks establishing the run

I said upcoming season

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I just hope everyone tries real hard, plays their best football and we as fans get a ton of great entertainment. It's shaping up for a real interesting year, probably the most interesting it's been for a few years

Nov 6, 2002

What team is going to be the most miserable to watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What team is going to be the most miserable to watch?

I like this questions. Broncos have the potential to be pretty ugly on offense, mostly because of Flacco. The Raiders were ugly as hell last year so we'll have to see how they come out in their new look. The Bills and Ravens could be pretty bad if their respective quarterbacks don't progress like it's hoped they will.

The Bengals were probably the most miserable team down the stretch last year, but they're getting a bunch of starters back and a new scheme which may help.

I also think the Vikings could be pretty drat ugly and unbalanced like last year. They want to run the ball so bad but they didn't do anything to fix their O line. Speaking of the NFC North, the Packers were a horrible watch last year although that may change this year with some exciting young players and a better scheme.

Giants definitely get a mention too. Outside of Barkley that offense could be pretty uggo

e: how did I forget Washington. While I do think Haskins represents a huge upgrade over Smith and McCoy, I assume it's still gonna be pretty drat ugly. The receiving options on that team are highly questionable

Play fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 3, 2019