Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

Hugh Malone posted:

a perfectly broiled t bone before you get exwcuted for a murder you did not commit

“Well. The steak is delicious, but this unjust execution thing has me very uncomfortable.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
OMG joke_explainer has started explaining jokes again behold the true harbinger of summer

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

prepuce repurposed posted:

OMG joke_explainer has started explaining jokes again behold the true harbinger of summer

hamburger of summer

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a three course meal including rare steak of the best cut. served with a nagging feeling of wasted potential and inadequacy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Korean Boomhauer
eating a salad and trying to fart quietly and ending up honking a loud one right when the table conversation quiets

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

Sugar free gummy bears

canyoneer

asking if doordash will deliver hospital cafeteria food to my house

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

an entire block of cheese and a box of Imodium

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Steak and eggs (the eggs are all the ones your wife froze before her hysterectomy)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yellow cake. Has a really nuclear aftertaste.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Leftovers sandwich: turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, your mother's Munchausen syndrome, your uncle's sports obsession, and your grandfather's backwards views stemming from an subconscious extensional dread, all on a dinner roll

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Clowner posted:

Leftovers sandwich: turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, your mother's Munchausen syndrome, your uncle's sports obsession, and your grandfather's backwards views stemming from an subconscious extensional dread, all on a dinner roll

Because when you're here, you're family

canyoneer

the last piece of pizza, that 2 other people were staring at.
they say they don't mind but you can tell they're just being polite

redm

microwaved taco bell

sig by Manifisto

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

Sugar free gummy bears

By that metric, prune juice is the ultimate discomfort food. Get a nice and smooth bowel movement out of it but it tastes horrible.

Space Taxi
Spaghetti on a first date

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Space Taxi posted:

Spaghetti on a first date

Spaghetti on a last date

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Who toucha ma spaghett!?

Lovely Primate

swamp rear end and butt hash

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

butt rear end with swamp hash and a side of nutmeats

Lovely Primate

hamjobs posted:

butt rear end with swamp hash and a side of nutmeats

listen pal, no comfort foods allowed itt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lovely Primate posted:

listen pal, no comfort foods allowed itt

I swear to God you will let me have this, it's my Nana's recipe

Lovely Primate

hamjobs posted:

I swear to God you will let me have this, it's my Nana's recipe

legalize swamp hash imho

Lovely Primate

A copy of the song "One In A Million" by the band Guns N roses, on vinyl, coarsely ground and sprinkled over a sourdough bagel

super sweet best pal

Hot dogs while watching how they're made.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a cup of coffee, the gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach of h. pylori, and an entire red velvet cupcake.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Your eating a nice plate of spaghetti with extra sauce and wondering what's so juicy in it when you notice that there's live worms mixed in with the noddles

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

Sex-scene-comes-on-while-watching-a movie-with-your-parents-popcorn.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the restaurant chairs are somewhat uneven and keeps wobbling slightly as you lean. there is a slight draft, making the room a little too cold for comfort, the staff is constantly preoccupied, forcing you to awkwardly get up to them and ask for service. when they do so, they end up lingering half a minute or so by the table too long. the orders routinely get mixed up between the tables

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

A diner where they keep the plates somewhere cold so when you get the eggs and beans, the middle stays warm for a little while, but the edges get cold like instantly and you either have a choice of eating the cold bits first by which time the rest is a gross lukewarm temperature, or eating the warm bits first before they cool off and being left with a bunch of gross cold egg white at the end.

Finger Prince

Pizza where the dough is stretched so thin, it can't reliably hold more than two toppings without losing all integrity, and also they still managed to undercook it so it's a sloppy mess to start with regardless.

Finger Prince

A restaurant that tries to be a really scene place and the waitstaff and maitre d are really condescending and can't be assed, and the food is overpriced and mediocre at best, and the tip setting on the card machine is set to 20% by default.

Finger Prince

A trendy pub where you wait at the empty bar for 15 minutes to get served while the bartender studiously ignores you and you ask for a pint of peroni and he says £10 and you say loving hell, you charging by the hour for that?, implying the inordinately long wait to be served despite being the only person waiting to be served, and he just gives you this blank look because he's a oval office and so is everyone else in this lovely place, why would anyone drink here, there's dozens of better places to go.

-The Pitcher and Piano, Richmond, London.

Finger Prince

Watching other diners at a hamburger restaurant eat their hamburgers with a knife and fork.

Finger Prince

Wanting a steak at a restaurant and then seeing that it's 3x the price of everything else on the menu and probably not 3x better than anything else on the menu, but you'll never know for sure because you just can't bring yourself to spend that much on dinner, and also not really seeing much else you want, so you just order the disappointing burger and smile and say everything was great when the waitress asks how everything was. The fries were soggy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Pizza where the dough is stretched so thin, it can't reliably hold more than two toppings without losing all integrity, and also they still managed to undercook it so it's a sloppy mess to start with regardless.

...imo's?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Watching other diners at a hamburger restaurant eat their hamburgers with a knife and fork.

I'm literally this person

Farecoal

There he go

Finger Prince posted:

Let people eat food how they want imo

Farecoal

There he go
A big spoonful of freshly fed ticks, ready to pop in your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A big, wet slice of bread with no seasoning